• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Dokaka said:
I've said it in another thread but I'll say it again: With Higuain and Fellaini brought in, the league is yours to lose.

Why?

The defense: The CB pairing has been found and has become great. The LB spot has TWO quality players and the RB spot is probably the weakest link.. with Sagna playing there. Says it all.

The central midfield: Arteta and Fellaini is a ridiculously good deep midfield pairing, on par with anything else in the league. Fellaini will be a huge asset on set-pieces both offensively and defensively, which will easily add, and remove, a few goals. Wilshere looked incredible at AM for England AND Arsenal before he was struck by an injury, he'll find his feet again. Oxlade-Chamberlain has looked surprisingly solid as an AM for England as well.

The attack: Walcott is the most productive winger in the league by quite a margin, and his numbers will only go up when the wasteful Giroud is replaced by Gonzalo ******* Higuain. That means Cazorla on the left will have something proper to aim his passes for now, as well as being a threat from long range.

The kicker? Look at the ******* bench: Ramsey, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Podolski, Giroud, some keeper ( :lol: ), Vermaelen/new CB and Gibbs/Monreal.

Seriously, that's a title winning team. Internationals all over the bench with a starting XI bordering on world-class at places with no weak-points.

You're also the only top side not in turmoil or in the midst of a shake-up currently. New managers at Man Utd, Chelsea and Man City, Tottenham cannot strengthen with the same quality and Liverpool are ******* ****.

This is your season, boys. And it might be your best chance in quite a while.

I do think we need at least some addings before we can think about winning the EPL

fabo

6.51 / 10
Andy Carroll enjoying himself at Wireless over the weekend.

CarrollAndy-Wireless.jpg

:lol:

He's steaming!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He could be on a whole load of sh!t there. I wouldn't put a bit of class A past him. Doesn't look to have slept a great deal, if at all. His urine would probably power the generators for the sound rigs for a few days, I reckon.

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
<a class="postlink" href="http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ultimate/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ultimate/</a>

Anyone have an idea of what that is all about?

I've been hoping that Fantasy Premier League would set up a draft system and I'm hoping that this is what they have planned.

An AM league would be fun.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I ****ing love Carroll :lol:

Would much prefer him getting stoned than getting ****faced, much better for your body. He probably did both though :lol:

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
fabo said:
Definitely should get a league going in here. Prices are up already for the new season.

Just did some quick research then and it looks like the Ultimate Fantasy Premier League will involve you picking a squad of 25 players and only being able to make transfers during the transfer window.

It's a much better format then the current one (where everyone ends up with the same team after week 5), but it still isn't quiet as fun and strategic as a draft.

GDeep™

League is very weak
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/225499.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/225499.html</a>

Maybe well see no more of the needless digs, I would have a lot more respect for Jose if we do.

Le Professeur

Established Member
Meh, just José being a slimy ****.

A far more pressing and worrying matter, why are you forcing the sight of that Nickelback vaginaface upon us?

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Nickelback are the greatest rock band in the history of rock bands called Nickelback. Are you jelly he's hitched to Avril? Yeah, so am I :lol:

Not sure about Jose being slimey, reckon he genuinely has new found respect for Arsène.

Ah, who am I kidding. Let battle commence.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
i havent really done any prep for the league as a whole

but i think there is a very real chance that we move past united this year.

moyes is going to **** everything up and it is going to be glorious

Le Professeur

Established Member
DJ_Markstar said:
Nickelback are the greatest rock band in the history of rock bands called Nickelback. Are you jelly he's hitched to Avril? Yeah, so am I :lol:

You know they're so awful they're not even that. Honestly it's an abomination to even call them a "rock" band. Zeppelin, Stones, Queens Of The m*therfookin Stone Age, U2, those are proper bands.

Also, Avril Lavigne :lol: not really.

But hey we cool man. Live and let die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom