• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Newcastle United | Sat. 2nd Jan, 15.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriniGunner

Cech + goal from corner = 3 points. It was match frustrating and boring to watch but I'm fine with this as long as it counts for 3 points.

Btw. that Ramsey's miss at the end was just shocking especially when he had totally free Campbell right at the penalty spot...

Ramsey is pissing me off with his constant missing of easy chances. They are going to cost us the war coming down at the business end of the season.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Mike Ashley did his best to make it seem like he was going to do everything he could to make Newcastle a better team at the start of the season, I got a feeling now however that it was a play to make it so he can't be blamed for anything that goes wrong for them this season.

Biggest fraud in Newcastle he is, what a number he's done on that club.
He should've never hired McClaren, but then again the Geordies ran Pardew out of town. No wonder meth is a popular candy amongst the Geordie masses.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Anybody see this yesterday?

Wenger was on the verge of resorting to throwing the young Reine-Adelaide into the fray to try and conjure up some inspiration. The youngster was stripped off and waiting to come on, only for us to be denied an opportunity of seeing if he can cut the mustard, as he was promptly sent back to the bench when Koscielny poked home the decisive goal. So as the stadium finally rocked, , my own joy was tinged with a slight hint of sadness.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/...e-were-watching-title-favourites-374298.html?

TorontoGooner76

Anybody see this yesterday?

Wenger was on the verge of resorting to throwing the young Reine-Adelaide into the fray to try and conjure up some inspiration. The youngster was stripped off and waiting to come on, only for us to be denied an opportunity of seeing if he can cut the mustard, as he was promptly sent back to the bench when Koscielny poked home the decisive goal. So as the stadium finally rocked, , my own joy was tinged with a slight hint of sadness.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/...e-were-watching-title-favourites-374298.html?

I thought it was Iwobi that was set to come on right before we scored the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom