• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Hull City | 11/02/17 | 12:30 K/O (GMT)

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Coq should not be allowed to play this game after his embarrassing performance against Chelsea.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Ospina
Bellerin-Gabriel-Koscielny-Gibbs
Lucas-Oxlade-Elneny-Özil
Welbeck-Alexis

9-2 to the Arsenal

Preacher

Always Crying
I don't want to see another in recent times usual slow and letargic start from the team. We were atrocious against Watford, Swansea, Bournemouth and Chelsea in the opening minutes.

In the first 35 minutes against Chelsea, Watford, Swansea, and Bournemouth Arsenal have managed just 6 total shots with 5 of those from outside the 18 yard box. That’s an “expected goals” tally of 0.26.

The opposition in those same games (Chelsea, Watford, Swansea, and Bournemouth) have managed 23 shots in the first 35 minutes. Their expected goals based on those shots in that time is 3.18.

Last few games, we developed very bad pattern, which killed our title chances for good.

mm76

Yer Da
Ospina
Gabriel-Mustafi-Koscielny-Gibbs
AMN-Ox
Welbeck-Özil-Perez
Alexis​

yes, except... Ospina? Gibbs? seriously?!

Monreal a million times better than Gibbs, and while Cech might be fading slightly he's still way better than the increasingly eccentric Ospina

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
In the first 35 minutes against Chelsea, Watford, Swansea, and Bournemouth Arsenal have managed just 6 total shots with 5 of those from outside the 18 yard box. That’s an “expected goals” tally of 0.26.

The opposition in those same games (Chelsea, Watford, Swansea, and Bournemouth) have managed 23 shots in the first 35 minutes. Their expected goals based on those shots in that time is 3.18.

Think that's the first time I have heard "expected goals tally", sounds very American.
It also (I'm assuming) fails to factor in who is having the shots because with Walcott, Ramsey and Giroud I, frankly, don't expect anything.

I agree on the starts though, we seem to pinpoint one or two games a season where we will actually put some effort in.
Chelsea at home, Man United at home last season, Liverpool's 352 under Rodgers.
We were brilliant and pressed them all to death, then went straight back to walking about while the opposition just keep the ball, waiting for our turn.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
yes, except... Ospina? Gibbs? seriously?!

Monreal a million times better than Gibbs, and while Cech might be fading slightly he's still way better than the increasingly eccentric Ospina

This seems very harsh. There is very little between Monreal and Gibbs this season. Ospina's only real stupid mistake this season I can recall was against Southampton.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
There's been so many other problems in the team that Monreal is getting off lightly.. He's been a liability this season and it feels like most teams target him as a weak link.

Cech deserves to be benched, and this will give Ospina some game time before Bayern too.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Yes. I would like to see Musatfi as a RB. We know he can play that position.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
What's with all the Debuchy hate? The guy has been unlucky with injuries. His attitude was a bit rubbish when Bellerin took his place in the team but he's still a very good right back.

Hunter Zolomon

Coquelin going to do it again and make some fraud look like a world class player this game.
will you change your words if he doesnt. Cause i remember some great victories that he was a part of. I am not gonna blame him for this clubs demise, there is a lot of blame to go around.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Might aswel play him, give him time ahead of Bayern.
Hopefully he'll start, along with Welbeck and Elneny instead of Theo and Coq.

Yes, give him a warm up game. I also would like to see Elneny next to Ox, Welbeck CF and Alexis, Perez on the wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom