• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Blackpool vs Arsenal | 10/4/11 | 13:30 | SS1

There is light

HAHA we have the craziest keepers in town. Szczesny no. 1 and Jens no. 2, ****ing love jens!! Just hope never have to see almunia in goal again.

There is light

HAHA we have the craziest keepers in town. Szczesny no. 1 and Jens no. 2, ****ing love jens!! Just hope never have to see almunia in goal again.

Y va marquer

Established Member
:lol:
redwhite

No idea what happened just there!
Got logged off when I posted and when I logged back in again - four posts.
All with a typo!

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Endris said:
Y va marquer said:
Endris said:
I wonder if Lehmann "flirting" with the ref before the game made a difference. :lol:
:lol:
Who'd have thought that Lehmann's secret weapon was his charm?

Did he say something about being nice to pensioners?

:lol: Apparently he did. I would love to see a video of this. And I remember one game where he talked to the ref in the tunnel and said something like "I saw you refereering can't remember the game and I noticed how you protected the goalkeepers in the box, I really liked that." smilewink.
In that game the ref stopped every single attack on Lehmann in the box so I think his flirt tactics must have done the trick. :lol:
Yeah I saw it on Skysports. I can't really make out what he said but its along the lines "I heard goalies have to be protected in the box yeah?" Then the ref laughed and nodded

Spork

Established Member
I forgot to mention this before, but one thing that commentators do which highly annoys me is when ever they are talking about a points gap between us and Man U, if Man U have already played, they don't even bother to say that.

'Well Man U would really have to slip up mega time for Arsenal to catch them now - being ten points behind, and while they do have a match at the Emirates to play, I don't like their chances'.

WE HAD TWO ****ING GAMES IN HAND YOU PR*CKS!

Endris

alboots101 said:
Quality from jens..I tried to find a clip of that comment..failed again.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3bT0-jQLts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3bT0-jQLts</a> :mrgreen:

outlaw_member

Established Member
It's funny how much support there is for Lehmann on the back of his debut, when he could have been sent off and cost us the game.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If he plays again and messes up I'm sure the usual vitriol will come pouring out....

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom