• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Chelsea vs Arsenal 20/01/13 - 13:30 SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azeem Khaja

Player:Ødegaard
I recorded the game due to work commitments, now reading all your comments and abuse I am thinking of deleting that thing altogether. Sad we are failing to capitalise and move up the table, and a hint of joy and confidence that these losses would drag Arsène to add some quality by 31st Jan.

dyeruz

Established Member
yousif_arsenal said:
dyeruz said:
@Yousif_arsenal: He can run but he can't hide..sooner or later he'll have to answer some tough questions about transfers

Wenger: "We aren't close to signing anyone tonight or tomorrow morning."

here is the answer you waiting for mate.

we f**ked right?
link?

infineon

Established Member
Quick note on Arshavin: OH MY GOD! HOW FAT WAS HE??? No wonder he doesn't even make the bench these days. It is SHOCKING that the club can allow SENIOR professionals on the salaries he is on to lose fitness like that!!!

Coypus

Today proved we have no squad Diaby was a passenger Sagna terrible and Giroud not much better. The spirit and work rate were better second have but still no excuse for that today. We are chasing the game and they bring on Ba and we bring on Arshavin. The answer remains as ever spend alot of f****** money

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
dyeruz said:
yousif_arsenal said:
dyeruz said:
@Yousif_arsenal: He can run but he can't hide..sooner or later he'll have to answer some tough questions about transfers

Wenger: "We aren't close to signing anyone tonight or tomorrow morning."

here is the answer you waiting for mate.

we f**ked right?
link?

i take if from the journalists on twitter who are in the press conference :wink: .

Azeem Khaja

Player:Ødegaard
Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger: "The first half we didn't play at our usual pace and couldn't be sure whether to attack or defend. We gave them too much room in which to play.

"We had the first chance, a fantastic, chance, but did miss it.

"I thought Francis Coquelin was injured for the first, and I'm not convinced at all that it was a penalty on the second goal. From what I've heard it wasn't at all. From the bench I did not see it well, but I've been told from people who have seen it on television that it was not a penalty.

"We made some changes at half-time and came out with a different attitude with much more initiative. We had Chelsea on the back foot but could not get it back to 2-2.

" We didn't make enough of our corners and free-kicks. Jack Wilshere can play that final ball and make a real difference - he has it all in his locker."

Beebs

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If he doesnt see that we need a finisher and a midfielder before this window is closed, would I request clear dependable reasons as to why.

MaestroCesc

Shocking first half and shocking bench cost us the game. We only ever turn up for one half these days and bring Shava on sums up the bench. Sagna was poor, Giroud was the worst and Diaby looks like a guy who has barely played in 3 months.

1 point from 5 games v Top 3...Is not good enough

But its not all doomsday, if Sp**s lose and we beat WHU on Weds we go 3 points behind.

glaveror

That bad,huh? I'm not looking forward to MOTD today.
Shame to hear Sagna was such crap and I'm looking forward to our 30m world class player coming in soon. :)

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Watching Giroud up front was painful enough... But when Wenger threw Mert up front, it felt like giving birth to a porcupine... Through my Willie.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Conceding 2 goals in the first 15 minutes. Our backline was terrible+ frontline does not help either.

We had tried to recover back in the 2nd half but not good enough.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

THunter said:
"We showed good spirit and fight."
on the difference in first and second-half performances…
It’s similar to last week. After you discover that a team has fantastic quality and spirit.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/-the-team-has-to-believe-more-in-its-quality-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... s-quality-</a>
:lol:

Sydney Gooner

Established Member
SA Gunner said:
Old farts starting to tell me that this is the Arsenal way. We fade in and out of history.

Perhaps this is our next phase of mediocrity, and us just needing to grin and bear through it.

Mate you should really lay of the bullshit they keep churning out over there at Untold Arsenal for a while. I **** u not but I recently read an article there questioning why we need Cavani (or any striker for that matter) after signing up Walcott.

progman07

Established Member
THunter said:
THunter said:
"We showed good spirit and fight."
on the difference in first and second-half performances…
It’s similar to last week. After you discover that a team has fantastic quality and spirit.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/-the-team-has-to-believe-more-in-its-quality-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... s-quality-</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:lol:

If he uses 'fantastic' in the sense that he is living in a fantasy world when he states stuff like that, I can agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom