• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Man City vs Arsenal I Sunday 18th December 16.00 SS1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Bellerin doing his best Ramsey impression missing the goal by a mile multiple times.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Bellerin slice. Hasn't got back to match sharpness yet.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Need Giroud on if are plan is to go long. Theyve three full backs in defence.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I can't really complain about that offside call. He looked marginally on. I'll blame Kos on some poor positioning there.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I'm getting kissed off with Czech; he never saves penalties, hardly keeps clan sheets and now he can't seem to kick; obviously he's a great stopper but...

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Our players are not even fully challenging for the goal kicks... Just half assing it. The ball is in the air for a few seconds so can easily move.

Not sure what Cech can do if told to play long.

TriniGunner

I can't take this anymore. I'm recording the game and will wait for the final score. Come on Arsenal.

I can't believe we're playing like this. We're not playing to our strengths. We're playing like we're hoping City makes a mistake. City would score again simply because we're not defending as a team. This is playing chicken by Wenger and I'm very disappointed by this tactic.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Iwobi should be hooked for his shocking defensive contribution. He just jogs around.

Still think we're being far too negative.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Not going after Hugo loris years ago was always a massive mistake.

If your season is in crisis, always look to Arsenal to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom