• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Man Utd vs Arsenal - 28th February, 14:05, SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminator

This is not gonna end well. :(

Just hope we don't get crushed. Carrick at CB is a potential disaster but LvG has no choice but to play him there, unbelievable amount of injuries at the moment. Should be a very comfortable win for Arsenal.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Metallica_-_Kill_'Em_All_cover.jpg

Axel_Gunner

Should be a very comfortable win for Arsenal.

yeah it should. you can worry now - but all in all we know for sure Arsenal screwed things up in past and often fails to use the real chances.
Its still an away game at great stadium and big club. We might be favorites - but we will see.
I think everyting is possible - a big Arsenal win, a ****ing boring 0-0 or some easy goals for ManU after Kos'-slip, Gabriel burn out or an angry referee.

but of course i hope for an big arsenal win - im just a pessimistic guy :lol:

blaze_of_glory

Wenger is mad at some players going by that lineup. Good to see.

Welbeck's chance now, and a chance to really rub van Gaal's face in it. Let's go!

Drebin

No matter how inconsistent Walcott can be, he usually turns it up for big games. It woudn't surprise me if he bangs some in today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom