• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Man Utd vs Arsenal - 28th February, 14:05, SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
De Gea, Smalling and Martial all passed fit I'm hearing.
You should be ashamed of yourself GDeep
John-Cross-Media-Luvvy.png

Kiwi-Gooner

I wouldn't be surprised if Walcott spends a large portion of the match as CF, that front three looks ready to interchange. Could prove hell to Utd'a backline

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Just saw a stat on PLTV about Arsenal points after 26 games (2004-2015).

Looks like we on course for fourth boys :lol:

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Get on! Thats the team I wanted, finally Flamini isn't in the squad. We have to win this, Uniteds teams is shocking, only plus for them is De Gea.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Pace and power galore in that lineup, we're set up perfectly for Özil to deliver today. He's due a performance in a big game.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Anyone else got those excruciating flash forwards to Wenger destroying the ref in the post-match interview...the commentators going wild and saying Welcome To Manchester United Rashford!!!!! LVG talking about how prowd he is of the youth and how he always knew they had it in them... Walcott talking about we needing to bounce back.... Ffs I'm losing it over here..

Really happy with the line-up, feel more confident now. We should score some with that pace against a fragile Utd defense. 3-1 to the Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom