• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Éric Abidal

joe1coke

ABIDAL............No!

Eric Abidal is good player, but now for me is better give chances for young player such as Armand Traore, Ryan Garry, Seb Larsson, and Kerry Gilbert.

Nisty

Lets see how things fare come january.. Clichy will have been back for a while and might have taken back the LB- spot.. Will be interesting to see the development.. Until january everything is pure speculation..

Sju Sorters Apa

Think he's a slighly less good version of Gallas. Can play in several different positions across the back four, is french and very overall in his skillbase.

Could work out as a good solution, but for me, Clichy will tattoo in his name on the LB-spot of the team sheet, as soon as/if he sorts out his injury problems.

Edit; The fact that he sees us as a team ''imposible to say 'no' to'' doesn't make him less attractive :)

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
we do not need abidal if we are really to give clichy a chance. spare a thought for that lad. he just had a big chance last season when **** was injured, but he too gets the same injury. then when **** is gone, he thought he has the chance, then abidal comes. is it fair to such a promising lad?

if we are to make clichy WC, we must give him chances

Sju Sorters Apa

arsenal_hleb said:
if we are to make clichy WC, we must give him chances

But for us to give Clichy the chance, he must stay injury-free for more than a couple of weeks..

Don't misunderstand, I enjoy watching Clichy play, and would be very happy for us to have him on the pitch regularly, since he looks to be the best long-term LB at the moment. But if he keeps getting injured, we'll either have to live with a backup as LB, or buy one who replaces Clichy.. Hopefully, Clichy becomes an ironman, as soon as possible.

_scorpion_ said:
Put the Abidal stories to bed early. It aint happening.

Arsène has other ideas and none of them include putting someone in front of Clichy.

Never knew you know whats inside abidals head and that you can predict the future . i think we got a special person here people.Oh and you know Arsène do you ? or you just guessing , oh and aint it funny you "dissapeared" on the final days of transfer window , with all your "knowledge" you could of informed us , or was it abit hectic for you to place your bets on what stupid inside rumour your making up next.

your a fraud

morpho

Established Member
But I agree anyway. Cant see Wenger buying another Lb now that Clichy is about to return and we have Gallas to cover. Hoyte and Flamini can also be used as cover if necessary.

i hope not. abidal if old and not arsenal standards. now can we go back to thinking they were talking about ronaldihno or someone like that.

Fab Fabre04

gooner0126 said:
i hope not. abidal if old and not arsenal standards. now can we go back to thinking they were talking about ronaldihno or someone like that.

yes lets.

According to my sources Ronaldiniho is about to join Arsenal in the Place of Alex Song, as will Samuel Eto'o on a bossman free transfer as he was found in bed with Laporta and it would be bad publicity to let him stay. He has been effectivley replaced with Brad Pitt. Due to the signing of Bradd Pitt Barca's shirt sales have flown but due to the fact that he's now living in Spain Angelina Jolie is afraid he'll "do a beckham" so she cheats on him with me before he could cheat on her.

Don't you just love celebrities/politics/businessman/pure footie

BigBoss

Fab Fabre04 said:
gooner0126 said:
yes lets.

According to my sources Ronaldiniho is about to join Arsenal in the Place of Alex Song, as will Samuel Eto'o on a bossman free transfer as he was found in bed with Laporta and it would be bad publicity to let him stay. He has been effectivley replaced with Brad Pitt. Due to the signing of Bradd Pitt Barca's shirt sales have flown but due to the fact that he's now living in Spain Angelina Jolie is afraid he'll "do a beckham" so she cheats on him with me before he could cheat on her.

i was being sarcastic and i was saying lets stick to the BELIEF thas its a top notch player and not abidal ... dumb ass

Fab Fabre04

gooner0126 said:
Fab Fabre04 said:
gooner0126 said:
yes lets.

i was being sarcastic and i was saying lets stick to the BELIEF thas its a top notch player and not abidal ... dumb ass
Right, I knew that :eek:ops:

_scorpion_

Established Member
Made_in_8T8 said:
_scorpion_ said:
Put the Abidal stories to bed early. It aint happening.

Arsène has other ideas and none of them include putting someone in front of Clichy.

Never knew you know whats inside abidals head and that you can predict the future . i think we got a special person here people.Oh and you know Arsène do you ? or you just guessing , oh and aint it funny you "dissapeared" on the final days of transfer window , with all your "knowledge" you could of informed us , or was it abit hectic for you to place your bets on what stupid inside rumour your making up next.

your a fraud

You got me.

Next time, after I'm done with your mother, I'll leave the milk on the doorstep and be on my way.

Won't be posting any more of her rubbish on here again....

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom