• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Etto

RammiXP

good player but not what we need right now. Our focus should be on the left side of defence and GK. other than that as it stand we have a great squad of players

pg1989

Nah, Walcott is better and younger.
Though he does look a decent player. Really like Modric, but he is similar to Rosicky.

polar87

Yeh Modric is quality, Etto is also good, but i dont really see a place for them in the team at the moment.

But hey, who am i to say, lets see what wenger thinks in january :D

TMac

although etto is very good player i don't see any sense of buying him cause we have eboue, lauren, gilbert and on the wings hleb, walcott, ljungberg....but etto surely has quality for european football

Brick

s_rishi1 said:
He looked like Eboue but not as good...

Eboue was the commanding presence for Beveren two years ago, as they lost 6:1 to Dinamo in the UEFA cup. Didn't think he'd have such a perspective future back then, so you just can never know. although he's somewhat inconsistant, mind you, his performances are mostly amazing, and he does get a lot of standing ovations.

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Yesterday Dinamo played second part of their worst game of the season and in a while against Auxerre. Putting that aside Etto scored with great lob while the score was still 0-0, but it was ruled out due to very very suspicious offside call that was at least 10sec late. Proper instant replay was never shown. He played striker when he did that. For the rest of the game he played mainly RD because Dinamo defence were hillaroius with thier inteventions. So Etto is rally starting to stagnate and needs a transfer to better team and league very fast. For the good of his progress and career.

Gurgen

Established Member
I must admit I was very impressed with him in our games vs. Dinamo. He was fast, made the right decisions, showed good technique and looked like a real team player.

I wouldn't pay 12m, but for 5-6m it's worth the risk.

Nutsy

Established Member
Etto. Man a lot of buzz & people start thinking we were gonna buy the Cameroon Eto'o. Seriously if Arsène would try to get Samuel Eto'o, Barca'll blow their top off! And i'll doubt Jens would want him in the locker room. anyway, Back to Dinamo Etto. He's good, he's fast, but buying would be a litlle bit pointless, he'll spend most of them on Bench. anyway, when January's Transfer market opens up, trust me we'll have a LOT of surprises.! ;)

11vanpersie

wouldnt pay 12 million for him no disrespect but he aint that good i agree with Gurgen 5-6 million is worth a risk if wenger thought he was needed ;)

nORg@ said:
He isn't good for us , we dont need him psss....we have enough players , we just need a GK for the furtune

i don't think you can coment on that just beacuse he isn't playing for a world class team i wouldn't mind him well to be frank yes i would like him 12 million is a bit overpriced especially for someone who is about 25 but around 7 million i wouldn't say no but i would prefer him to play on the wing and replace Ljungberg

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom