• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Euro 2004: Group B Matches.

A

Anonymous

what a performance last night - England could very easily win this now.

Rooney is just unbelievable, I have never seen anything like him. He is going to be, if he isnt already one of the best players in the world. What a player.

Our midfield is as good as any, if a little unorganised and we are looking solid at the back.

Portugal dont scare me, they have looked very average so far. Stop Ronaldo and you will stop them. It will be the same with the mancs next season.

Then I think it will be the Czechs in the semis. They are a very good team, but they Smicer. Any team with him in it cant be that good. Koller is a donkey aswell.

Then its France in the final. They have been ****e so far, and are lucky to have got through really. If we play them I am so confident we would beat them. Just make sure we dont give Henry any space so he goes into a sulk.

Then it will be the party to end all parties.

thegame24

Established Member
France will probably win it now thanks to the formation change ive been going on about.

He still needs to drop silvestre, makelele and trez see how it goes.

Still Greece could do a number on france, we play better against good teams.

patrick42uk

Established Member
i'm amazed trezeguet is getting the blame for henry playing badly. we all know trezeguet is a good player, so who should we blame for him doing badly? is it so inconceivable that it is possible, if you are tactically aware, to keep henry out of a game?

jc8gooner

Go on Wayne, shoot them divers to hell
Talking of divers, Gerrard and Scholes (Gerrard especially, both tried it on last night. I think Gerrard himself might have been booked for his dive in the first half when we were 1-0 down. Despicable.
We're not as bad as other nations, but unfortunately, we seem to be learning very quickly. :(

AFCG7

Established Member
jc8gooner said:
Go on Wayne, shoot them divers to hell
Talking of divers, Gerrard and Scholes (Gerrard especially, both tried it on last night. I think Gerrard himself might have been booked for his dive in the first half when we were 1-0 down. Despicable.
We're not as bad as other nations, but unfortunately, we seem to be learning very quickly. :(

Gerard was lucky to get away without a booking for that ridiculous dive.. i didnt see the Scholes incident but again Scholes got away with some really bad challenges again , all of which would have resulted in bookings if it had been another player.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Well I just hope Cole does a better job marking the one-step-over-wonder than he did up at Villa Park.

Personally I'd stick Neville all over him.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Beany said:
Well I just hope Cole does a better job marking the one-step-over-wonder than he did up at Villa Park.

Personally I'd stick Neville all over him.

I seem to remember Gael Clichy marking the one step wonder at Villa Park... :wink:

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Ash did a great job at OT though, Ronaldo left him on his arse in the opening minutes and that was it, he was in Ash's pocket after that.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Well I may have left shell shocked but all I can remember from that game is Ash spending 90 minutes being beaten by the one trick pony by the corner flag...

Then again Ash & GC do look rather similar... :eek:ops:

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom