• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Euro u21 - Italy, 16-30 June

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Abraham's movement is top draw.

Why weren't him and Foden starting?

Keplaz

It's the manager's that suck more than the players IMO.
Painful to watch, man. The manager has made some horrible decisions. Was asking to lose with that line up. He was thinking about the last game and not remembering this one needed to be won first.

Sometimes you just see English referees and coaches and you got to ask if there is some nepotism going on in the FA.

How Mike Riley and Boothroyd with so important gigs?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Nelson will start next game, get subbed at HT for Barnes because Barnes lets Boothroyd touch him.
Silver lining is that he's coming home early. He'll miss the Borehamwood game most likely but he'll possibly be on the tour. Has to be. Disappointing thing is he's becoming a severely overlooked talent, something I didn't see coming in his development at all, but he's not been trusted - and that's despite his output being as good as it is so far.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The good news is that Boothroyd got a 2 year deal so he’ll be in charge for the next euros (if we qualify) and he’ll be able to leave Nelson, Nketiah, Willock and Smith Rowe on the bench.

Lovely stuff.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That Hagi guy look very talented im sure he'll be moving to good club after this competition

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Silver lining is that he's coming home early. He'll miss the Borehamwood game most likely but he'll possibly be on the tour. Has to be. Disappointing thing is he's becoming a severely overlooked talent, something I didn't see coming in his development at all, but he's not been trusted - and that's despite his output being as good as it is so far.
He’ll get four weeks off, no? I remember Chambers came back early one year though.

The good news is that Boothroyd got a 2 year deal so he’ll be in charge for the next euros (if we qualify) and he’ll be able to leave Nelson, Nketiah, Willock and Smith Rowe on the bench.

Lovely stuff.

**** the bottle. Gonna dry my 95% ethanol with Magnesium carbonate and ingest it through the eye.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom