• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League - 2015/2016

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Apparently, there's a chance De Gea might not be back for our match at Old Trafford. Pray it is true, people!

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Now if only Fiorentina can do us a favour an injure Alli and Chadli for a month or so.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
seeing united fans praying to lose so Mourinho take over sooner its like eating fried chicken with your hands.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Got injured during warmup.
Think LVG should be given credit for that.

Interesting our dead man walking prefers winning the FA Cup over the Europa League. Obviously doesn't want to win Jose a CL spot.

Fiorentina shouldn't be throwing the towel (so they can focus on Serie A) too obviously. Want Spuds to have to play for it the 2nd leg.

CJJ

Established Member
I don't think United is happy is unhappy that they had to swap Romero on goal today. He's made 2 increadible saves for them.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Every time Dembele is mentioned, they go on to talk about how they were going to sign the Dembele from Fulham as well. I think I've heard a pundit say that 5 times now. :lol:

Reactions: A_G

AVENTUS

I'll be pissed if this stays 1-1 cause I called a draw before the game but didn't put it into my accumulator tonight it would of boosted my odds.

Dortmund
Seville
Valencia
And Man Utd draw

Would of paid £135 for a £10 steak but didn't risk it so just done the first 3 teams for wins

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom