• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Europa League: Bodø/Glimt 0 - 1 Arsenal | Thursday 13th, October | KO: 17:45 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Never has a goal summed up a football game more than Saka's today, though him nearly killing a random guy just chilling in his bathroom would have been appt if it did finish 0-0.

Bodo deserved a point with the chances they created, but the game was so poor that they didn't deserve to score a good goal...only if Rob headed one into his own net, with his hair falling out as it happened, would have been a fitting equaliser for them.

Mohamed7

They should really have scored at least one goal. Lucky us.

Even highlights were boring. Didn’t watch it. Livescored.

Badger_Revenge

This is the first time this year I saw worrying signs for Arsenal. May have had to do with Nelson, Holding, Lokonga, Nketiah, Viera all getting a start away from home (I thought Tierney was quality for the first 60 minutes).

But frankly, none of the regular starters seemed to know how to manage that pitch very well. Lot's of long throughballs and cutting under shots.

We'll see how things play out away at Leeds.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
In isolation it's fine. We got the 3 points in a tricky away tie, that's all that mattered.

Squad depth just isn't up to par though. Miss 2-3 regulars in a league match and we'll be struggling a fair bit.

Getting to the end of my patience with Nelson tbh. He's got all the talent in the world but if it's not going to translate into first team performances by the end of the season he needs to go.

kyrubus

What a dull game, but an important win.

A stupid idea: how lovely would it be, if the club invited Arsène Wenger to coach one of the last "meaningless" EL group games? Picking a youngster side from current crop, in a typical Wenger fashion? That woul be really exciting for me as a fan.

Moviegooner

Not the best game, but three points against a side who won 13 home European matches in a row and the artificial grass didn't help to play our game. Imprest with Turner. For a backup goalkeeper, he's pretty solid. Another great buy, Edu and Artet

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
This is the first time this year I saw worrying signs for Arsenal. May have had to do with Nelson, Holding, Lokonga, Nketiah, Viera all getting a start away from home (I thought Tierney was quality for the first 60 minutes).

But frankly, none of the regular starters seemed to know how to manage that pitch very well. Lot's of long throughballs and cutting under shots.

We'll see how things play out away at Leeds.

Nah just a lack of concentration and effort.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Nelson is where Eddie was last year. Barely played and needs game time and confidence. Not worried about him.

Hope we can make it to the World Cup with our squad intact then go ham in January.

Need one or two names still.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Imprest with Turner. For a backup goalkeeper, he's pretty solid. Another great buy, Edu and Artet
Didn't watch the game but good to hear he looked solid. Here on A-M he has quite maligned earlier. He cannot be totally rubbish. He is the US National team's GK after all, isn't he?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mourinho got beaten 6-1 here, while Arteta gets a win with a weakened team...

6wvkbf.jpg

BIoodBrother

That pitch is like a carpet. Not the same football. It changes a lot more than is clear cut visable on TV. Its another feeling and as Arteta said much faster but its not about being smarter that faster helps, its only about whether you are used to it.
So I wouldnt worry too much and am happy that we still got that W

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

A midfield gets run through and only one guy gets the blame. Leeds will be huge problem if we don’t fix the midfield. This childish thinking of one guy is supposed to defend the whole midfield is laughable and yesterday this team should have been buried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom