• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Europa League: PSV Eindoven 2 - 0 Arsenal | Thursday 27th, October | KO: 17:45 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

63BAA43B-8CE7-43BD-ACB0-DE0B4A8E7B87.jpeg

Screenshot-20221023-175107.png

Screenshot-20221023-175455.png

Play the reserve side. Get a draw at Eindoven. See you later.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I’ve only seen the first half but I thought we looked alright apart from the offside goals. Just toothless in attack. Did we drop off that much defensively and give away control?
Sambi jogging like prime Tielemans to give them 1-0 lead while Ramsdale gave away 2-0 straight after.

Arteta was just subbing Partey in before the 1-0 Sambi jog, wasn't fast enough even at 55 minutes. Decided the game basically, bad luck too.

Legend14

Established Member
That was poor. #ArtetaOut? Much needed wake-up call to players riding the high of a long unbeaten streak? Just an example of weird s*** sometimes happens in Europe? I don't know, but that was the worst we've looked since the god-awful FA cup tie against Forest.
Overreaction maybe. We didn’t play are starting team. Hard to compare apples to oranges.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Guy just plays in one tempo. Really annoying to watch him jog around. Passing isn’t even that good either. Elneny injury constantly hurting us when Sambi plays. At least with Mo you’ll get some work rate.
He’s also not positionally aware / intelligent. Basically I have no idea what his football “qualities” are exactly.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
PSV played a good game tonight, kept it tight and compact at the back, refused to be drawn out wide for the most part, and used the counter attack well.

Losing this game was important to see how teams are adapting to our style and looking to counter it. I expect something similar from Forest at the weekend.

Over to Arteta and team, to work on these developments behind the scenes.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Embarrassing from the whole club. From team selection to performance by players. Now we have to field a strong team next week as well.

**** me, playing like this we won't get top 4. Last few games has shown how incredibly weak we are mentally.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

@14Henry cheer up man, top of the league and we will win this group next week...stop trying to bring everyone down...

joker-lets-do-this.gif

Edit...really doesn't take much to bring everyone down, ffs :lol:

GLITCH

He’s also not positionally aware / intelligent. Basically I have no idea what his football “qualities” are exactly.
I actually feel a bit bad for him. As bad as he is, not much gets said about the person/people who deemed him good enough for this club. Giving Nketiah £100k pw also.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Sambi jogging like prime Tielemans to give them 1-0 lead while Ramsdale gave away 2-0 straight after.

Arteta was just subbing Partey in before the 1-0 Sambi jog, wasn't fast enough even at 55 minutes. Decided the game basically, bad luck too.
This loss didn't have anything with bad luck to do. Poor coach performance, poor player performance. A few weeks as PL leaders and we've become complacent. ****

drippin

So.. PSV has a must-win away at Bodo. If they win, it's a must-win at home before the Chelsea game. Bodo just lost to this horrible team people say Zurich is, and look at the stats of that game too.

So now we have to play pretty strong team against Zurich from the start, hope for a good lead, so we can rest first teamers before Chelsea.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Everyone is doing the same thing every year.

Playing down Forest as if it's a given and then thinking Chelsea will be the tough game.

Wouldnt be surprised to see us struggle against Forest and play better against Chelsea, a team that will actually try to play football.

drippin

This loss didn't have anything with bad luck to do. Poor coach performance, poor player performance. A few weeks as PL leaders and we've become complacent. ****
It was bad luck to concede the goal just before he could get our worst performer in Sambi out and our best midfield player in to take some control of the game and get better chances. Sambi was at fault for the goal.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

It was bad luck to concede the goal just before he could get our worst performer in Sambi out and our best midfield player in to take some control of the game and get better chances.
He should have played the strongest possible team from the start tbh

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
I actually feel a bit bad for him. As bad as he is, not much gets said about the person/people who deemed him good enough for this club.
Bruv. There’s an 8million page thread about Arteta where various protagonists alternate between dry humping him and fantasising about what carnivorous beast to feed his carcass to. I’d say plenty gets said.

He was a young buy, they’re always gambles. I’d say we’ve got more right than wrong last few years. But it’s a strong argument to buy someone a bit more experienced in midfield than another project. I was all on the danilo hype train but thinking about jumping off at the next station…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom