• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Quarter-Final/Semi-Final Draw: Arsenal v Slavia Prague QF, possibly Emery in the SF

Who Do You Want In The QF?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

On paper I guess Granada, Slavia Prague and Dinamo are the easiest draws. I hope we avoid United.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Honestly any team you get now is definitely better than Benfica and Olympiakos even the quality is not same but better teams overall. Playing like today we getting nowhere.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was our win against Roma in 2002, better than our Inter win in 2003?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Think Granada are one of them muggy La Liga teams who roll around every 20 seconds. Got that mug Soldado too, proper ****house.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Senor emery need to go out i don't want him of all people we face him. Guy leading Villarreal to semi final easily like he own this competition ffs.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom