• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League R32: Östersunds FK v Arsenal | February 15, 2018 18:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Edit: Its strange that Kolasinac is not starting. Figured Wenger would let Montreal heal with a week in betwee matches.
I don't understand this either. He should have started since he's been barely given minutes after we switched back to a defense of 4 and Nacho went back to his usual position.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I like this line-up very much. Big chance for Maitland-Niles to show, that he really could be an alternative in midfield.

Hopefully Welbeck will score on, get some confidence.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Keown just said Welbeck could become the number one striker at Arsenal. Never lost so much respect for someones opinion so fast.

say yes

forum master baiter
I usually rate Keown but what the **** is he talking about.

The Arsenal no.1 striker spot is up for grabs for Welbeck?! :lol:

We’ve literally just signed Aubameyang for 60 million. And Lacazette for 50 million six months before.

It’s literally as un-‘up for grabs’ as it’s been in the Emirates era.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

We’ve literally just signed Aubameyang for 60 million. And Lacazette for 50 million six months before.

Maybe Keown thinks Welbeck will hear that, starts to believe in himself and score a hattrick with Aubameyang on FIFA tonight after the game.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Is it weird that I seem to have no excitement for this game at all? I am at work and will stream it to watch but I can't seem to be up for it like I usually am :(

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Well Welbeck IS the English Pelé, is he not?

Key word: English.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Strange that for such a self-deprecating style of humor the English have, they simply cannot bring themselves to joke about it in this situation.

Brazilian pundits (the good ones, at least) would be having a field day if a player such as Danny was named Welbeck Paulista, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom