• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Round of 32: Benfica v Arsenal

How will Arsenal fare in the Europa League knockout phase?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

billyf

Looking forward to this. Benfica are a team that allow a lot of chances, it will be an enjoyable game to watch and we can get the win, I believe.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I just read that Matt Ryan has been registered and Runarsson removed from the EL squad. Arteta said Runarsson knew this was their plan when he joined. We also registered Ødegaard & Martinelli who was left off the group stage due to injury.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Currently 4th in the Portuguese league, they will be like any opponent from 6-20th in the PL, prefer this than the real dogshit teams who we are far too slow getting started against.

Might be a bit of urgency in this one and stay switched on.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Arteta said Runarsson knew this was their plan when he joined.
BNJR.gif

novar

- "Alex, we know you're not good enough for our team and we will phase you out of the squad at the first chance we can"

Then Alex got confirmation that he was going to get paid anyway and everyone was happy

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Has anyone watched this lot? If Otamendi starts for them we should rack up some goals. Absolutely dreadful defender

Was listening to a podcast and apparently they’re a meme club right now.

The fans hate the owners and DoF and they’ve gone back to Jorge Jesus which has been really unpopular and they’re doing terribly in the league.

They’ve wasted money in the window and their big buys like Nunez, Everton, Pedrinho, Otamendi and Weigl are all struggling.

They’ll probably win.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Everything else is a write off, play Partey and Tierney in EL games only for remainder of season.

Of course I’m marking a massive assumption that either will be fit for any leg of this game :(

mpower2540

The fans hate the owners and DoF and they’ve gone back to Jorge Jesus which has been really unpopular and they’re doing terribly in the league.

They’ve wasted money in the window and their big buys like Nunez, Everton, Pedrinho, Otamendi and Weigl are all struggling.

They’ll probably win.
Nothing like a game against Arsenal to get the confidence back

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
This lot couldn't beat Rangers in 2 group games, in fact they were 2 goals down in both matches and lucky to get draws. I'm confident we'll deal with them whether the tie is played over 1 or 2 legs. If we don't things are even worse than we thought.

Olivier_Giroud

Looking forward to this. Benfica are a team that allow a lot of chances, it will be an enjoyable game to watch and we can get the win, I believe.

Seeing how we are being set up and how low our confidence at the moment, we would be lucky to get one shot on target against this lot.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

They’ll probably win.
I've heard that Nunez is all the rage (haven't seen him) so bit surprised to hear that. Know a few Gooners that want Nunez here.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom