• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
You have to look at some improvements too. Look at our current fashion sense for instance

1c304589-0b6c-4ed8-978a-c379c0899846_Depay_580.jpg

I'm going to cry
I hope the Amish he stole those clothes from is alright.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Lovely bloke and a great coach.

That article takes me back as I was actually at the press conference when he resigned (loooong story...) after he got wind of the fact the board were looking to replace him with Venables. Of course, we got George and the rest is history.
Sounds like you have a "story" to tell..........;)

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Sounds like you have a "story" to tell..........;)

Yes, I do.

But as a (now) solicitor and long term season ticket holder at Arsenal, this isn't the place to tell it..!

Lets just say the clubs security checks were a tad lax, back in the day...

Fun times.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
“I love Arsenal and I wish I could work for them. You know how you feel when one of your mates who writes a blog gets a post up on the dot com? Yeah, that’s me. I’m chuffed at anything the club invites me to do and really just want to be connected at some level, any level.” - Tony Adams

I've been reading up on some Adams interviews and such and this quote made me a little sad.

“I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.”

Just hire him as something, anything, it feels wrong not to have him here.

He is the only Arsenal player I still look up to as an adult.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom