• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The responses are even funnier "Does he not know we have Youngest Team in the LeEG?"

He's not lying, for some of these man (we don't know who) this is the peak of their career. Without serious investment you can't expect Arsenal to get 2nd again.

Where was the lie?

Macho

Dusted 🔻

They coulda wished man happy bday easily, but the club is infamously wack and cowardly when it comes to these things.

With Arsenal my expectations are firmly in the gutter when it comes to matters of class and just human things, so no outrage from me it's just typical behaviour really.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

They didn't have twitter when we jumped on to be fair, where some of their crimes are committed :lol:

True but I just get this slimey feeling from the club nowadays. I really think they’re going in whatever direction the wind blows them 😭

Remember in 2018 when they got Arsenal Fan TV to rebrand to AFTV as they didn’t want to associate themselves with them? Now people within the club like Edu have no issue doing interviews on there. I can actually see them either buying them out or partnering with them in the future imo.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Now people within the club like Edu have no issue doing interviews on there. I can actually see them either buying them out or partnering with them in the future imo.

With the amount of merch on display and their veeeeeeery toned down approach to their opinions and stuff I wouldn't be surprised if there was already something in place.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom