• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Right up there as one of Arsène's best ever signings...

...£150,000 for a player that quickly developed into one of our main players that won an Unbeaten title and got us to our first Champions League final.

Prime Arsène was amazing!

Riou

Anyone seen that video of Özil in the gym? Had to do a double take. He’s looking like a beast.

Been here bro...

3e373c4d25c7d866ffe38e12baa149a3.gif

..stay strong and they will pass 💪

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
10 years from now I'll be with my son watching match of the day and as the opening credits finish it's revealed that Theo Walcott is the guest host for today. The on screen information comes on and will reveal that he scored over 100 goals for Arsenal and won two FA cups.

My son asks, "Papa, why do you never mention that period of Arsenal's history? My friend's dad told me that Arsenal used to be the biggest club in North London? Who is Theo Walcott ? What happened to Arsenal while he was there father?"

My face darkens and my fingers pale as I tighten the grip on my whiskey glass and down another shot. That's nine. My wife looks away eyes downcast, mumbles something about being out of milk and leaves the room. She know's what's coming.

"Who's Theo Walcott papa? Why did he play so many games for Arsenal? Why do we support a mid-table team father?"

I put my glass down on the table and rise slowly, I take off my belt and test it against my hand with a sharp whipping motion...it would probably hurt if I still felt pain. I walk slowly towards Trilly Jr,the boys eyes are wide and terrified. He doesn't deserve this but neither do I. He steps back away from me but trips, he looks up at me fear in his eyes.

"Father?" he says.

After this classic, let's hope @Trilly doesn't see your post below @Macho

So blatantly trying to get a job at the club.

Riou

Shame the injuries really robbed us from him at his peak, top quality player before them...

...hope my boy @SiMamu watched this vid and enjoyed it as much as I did!

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

Chanced upon this video, what a talent he is. Most of the goals he scored for us were extraordinary.

Mystery why Wenger let him leave and didn't get him back (I know he said he wanted to stay in Spain but...). Not typical of Wenger to not get the best out of such a talent

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

Chanced upon this video, what a talent he is. Most of the goals he scored for us were extraordinary.

Mystery why Wenger let him leave and didn't get him back (I know he said he wanted to stay in Spain but...). Not typical of Wenger to not get the best out of such a talent

I thought it’s coz he kept eating junk food ?

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom