• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Exequiel Palacios

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Sleeps around apparently, but as long as he's not doing a John Terry I suppose it's fine (although he should maybe assess his life values). A lot of links to players i've not heard of before and I expect a good chunk of the incomings to be from that category, and i'm fine with that.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
After seeing what Raul said yesterday about being clever in the market I think these will be the type of signings we will be making. Young players with big potential for around €20-30m. You won’t have to give them massive wages and if they flop you can still get most of your money back.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Now we're talking. Because of his great stamina and work rate, as well as his passing ability, he is often compared to another former River Plate midfielder, Lucho Gonzalez. Very composed on the ball and he is not lacking in confidence. A real bundle of energy with what in South America is called "despliegue,' an ability to cover every inch of the pitch.

One caveat (aside from the fact that he plays for River and I'm a Boca fan): Palacios has a reputation as a love-'em-and-leave-'em womanizer. Even at 20, his personal life has already filled the scandal sheets in Buenos Aires.

Last edited:

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

Arsenal wants to see him in Brazil? If this is the case, this transfer won't be completed until the final week of the transfer window because River and Cruzeiro don't play their Round of 16 matches until late July. They play at River on July 23 and in Brazil on July 30. If Arsenal doesn't already know if they want him or not, I doubt this will happen at all.

gkoat

Arsenal wants to see him in Brazil? If this is the case, this transfer won't be completed until the final week of the transfer window because River and Cruzeiro don't play their Round of 16 matches until late July. They play at River on July 23 and in Brazil on July 30. If Arsenal doesn't already know if they want him or not, I doubt this will happen at all.

I hope we may decide that we're potentially interested soon.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom