• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Exequiel Palacios

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
D7NXOUYXYAADUmt

Interesting stuff, Palacios was playing last night and didn’t look convincing at all especially up against Athletico Paranaense. Bruno Guimarães stood out and ran the show. Personally, I think we should be targeting Bruno Guimarães, he’s been linked with Chelsea and I think he’d be a better fit for our midfield.

CAP players are usually linked with Chelsea etc but seem to always end up in Shaktar.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

CAP players are usually linked with Chelsea etc but seem to always end up in Shaktar.

Yeah, that’s true but post the Neymar transfer and the market being inflated teams in Brazil have been smarter and they’re charging a higher price when selling their main players abroad as opposed to when Shakhtar were signing top players like Douglas Costa from Grêmio for barely anything.

I’m sure Bruno Guimarães would cost in the region of £30M+ however I think it would be well worth the investment especially if he is to displace Granit Xhaka. We need these sort of investments if our plan is to outsmart the market as Raul Sanllehi mentioned.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Yeah, that’s true but post the Neymar transfer and the market being inflated teams in Brazil have been smarter and they’re charging a higher price when selling their main players abroad as opposed to when Shakhtar were signing top players like Douglas Costa from Grêmio for barely anything.

I’m sure Bruno Guimarães would cost in the region of £30M+ however I think it would be well worth the investment especially if he is to displace Granit Xhaka. We need these sort of investments if our plan is to outsmart the market as Raul Sanllehi mentioned.

Think it'd be something under that valuation for sure. Milan paid close to that for Paqueta and he had a higher profile.

Fun fact, my step-moms brother bought an apartment that used to belong to Petralha (former or maybe even current CAP president). For those that don't speak Brazilian Portguese, that name sounds a lot like something one would describe as a thief or, let's say, unsavory individual.

I'm pretty sure that one day her brother will likely find a suitecase full of money if he ever decides to renovate the place.

Miracetti

Bruno Guimaraes from Paranaense and Matheus Henrique from Gremio are the best midfielders in South America imo. I did not check in the last week but Guimaraes was leading the stats in Libertadores as midfielder in passing and other aspects in the group stage. Also if someone watch both players in the same game can see there is a important difference in levels.

Paranaense have a LB named Renan Lodi(21) who deserves mention because is probably the best Brazilian LB. He is in the olimpic nt but most probably will be the LB in Qatar 2022. I think Atletico Madrid made a €15 mi offer that was rejected.

Last edited:

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Nahitan Nandez looks like he was genetically engineered in a lab using samples of skin from one of Danielle de Rossi's testicles. Sign him up.
From what I remember from the World Cup he can run a lot and work very hard. Not good as a passer or technically though. That said it was hard to say from the way Uruguay were set up.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom