• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA: Arsenal vs Bolton Wanderers | 28/01/07

Nutsy

Established Member
FA Cup 4th round, Sunday 28th January 2007, Emirates Stadium
4 pm GMT

Would love to seek revenge on these c***s. we have quite a busy schedule up ahead, after this game, we have the return at Emirates to cooks a bunch of **** heads. :twisted:

although i am worried on Eboue & Hleb. damn, they made such a difference on the Sp**s game, hopefully they'll be fit for the Bolton Game. Bolton surely puts a strong side, and this time I'm eye-ing Henry to bag 2 - 0 to rub it in Anelka's face. :evil:

If we can withstand Man Ure, why cant we stand for Bolton? they lost to Boro 5-1 ffs. surely we can kick em out of the FA cup. Let's win this aye fellow Gooners. i can definitely see the team winning over bolton THIS time. hated Bolton because they always such a big bully. Cesc ought to man it out this time. We're up against Bolton twice next up and we have to makesure none of these c*nts results our first loss @ the Emirates.

We're Gonna WIN this game!

nazo

Established Member
..... Walcott? You want to break him?

What about Rosicky? Flamini will start over Denilson too.

I really want us to beat these ****.

Grampus_Eight

Will Song be back from international duty?

---------------------Jens--------------------------

Hoyte-----Toure------Senderos-----Clichy

-----------------Flamini/Song---------------------
Denilson----------Cesc----------------Rosicky

---------------Adebayor-------Henry--------------

Subs:
Almunia
Baptista
Walcott
Flamini/Song
Diaby

* I am assuming that the following will still be injured/short of fitness:
Djourou
Eboue
Hleb
Gallas
Freddie
Aliadiere

>YounGunner<

Established Member
bluenaz said:
..... Walcott? You want to break him?

What about Rosicky? Flamini will start over Denilson too.

I really want us to beat these ****.

**** me i completely forgot about Rosicky,

Grampus_Eight

Any news on Eboue?

He looked certain to miss a match or two. Could barely even move around the last 7 minutes or so.

I think he's crocked. And he hasn't been fully fit in almost of month (maybe longer).

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Shame that Eboue and Hleb got injured. :(

My starting XI against Bloaton:

-------------Jens----------
Hoyte---Kolo--Senderos--Clichy
Denilson--Cesc--Flamini---Rosicky
----------Ade----Henry---

kamikaze80

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:
With Eboue you never know. He always fakes injuries.
i'm starting to double think that. i mean, he obviously dives and acts annoying, but i'm starting to believe he really is carrying an injury and has been toughing it out. liverpool match included.

Wenger14

Established Member
I'm going for this one. Hope we hammer them.

Lehman
Hoyte Toure Senderos Clichy
Walcott/Eboue Fabregas Flamini Rosicky
Ade Henry

Any news on Eboue and Hleb? Will Freddie, Gallas and Djourou be available for this? The number of inuries we pick up is worrying to say the least. We'll never be able to seriously mount a title challenge until we sort this out.

Grampus_Eight

kamikaze80 said:
>YounGunner< said:
With Eboue you never know. He always fakes injuries.
i'm starting to double think that. i mean, he obviously dives and acts annoying, but i'm starting to believe he really is carrying an injury and has been toughing it out. liverpool match included.

I've been very critical of Eboue and his dirty tricks and cheating and the like, but he has been injured for a long time.

I thought he'd lost his head at Liverpool and was pulled because he was on the verge of a mental breakdown of sort (and while he did loose it), he had just returned from injury. And against Mancy Devils he obviously wasn't even close to full fitness as he couldn't get close to his top gear - and then today he was clearly hobbled and looked like he wasn't going to make it out there. In fact, he was so clearly injured that we may have been better off playing with 10 as he could barely jog.

So either he is just one of the biggest softies in the world or he is just an erratic guy who happens to actually be carrying an injury - I prefer to think it's the latter.

I am surprised that the injuries to Eboue and Aliadiere weren't mentioned in the post-match comments...

Very odd.

eddie_wills

Almunia is our goalkeeper in cup games, I'm sure he'll start. Rest of the team is difficult to pick, but I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Baptista upfront.

qs

Established Member
tactica442 said:
Shame that Eboue and Hleb got injured. :(

My starting XI against Bloaton:

-------------Jens----------
Denilson--Cesc--Flamini---Rosicky
----------Ade----Henry---

I was thinking of him there too. Theo's in poor form and didn't really excel against them away. Its not the right game for him.

Nutsy

Established Member
even so, why do i get the feeling that Wenger won't start Denilson for this one, This is however Bolton, the younger the squad, the more they will love it. less i'm wrong though.. i can see us to win this game, we have home ground advantage, Bolton's pretty much crap for now.

i wouldn't start Song though, he'll be literally terrorized, and Theo? sorry.. maybe in the second half when we actually win.

i'd go with this line up.

-------------Lehmann----------

Rosicky--Cesc--Denilson---Flamini

----------Ade-------Henry----------

I'm still stressing the point that Wenger won't start Denilson. :? but to me and all of the gooners here DO agree Denilson was class in the SPuds game.

Btw, is Eboue & Hleb's Injury confirmed? I looked at the Arsenal.com's Injury list, that they are not there though. so does on Physioroom.com

http://physioroom.com/news/english_prem ... ?nts=osm_c

a bit off topic, damn, Newcastle's really living in such dark ages now, 12 injuries ffs. made ours more easy. :?

kanooo

It's high time that we beat them already. Apparently, Kevin Nolan is getting sick and tired of playing against Arsenal.

But I'm also quite sure that Arsenal players are also getting sick and tired of losing to Bolton.

We've just got it give it to them this time around & more to come in the league as well.

I think Baptista derserves a place in the team for his performances so far but TBH, I'm not quite sure how Wenger will fit him in.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/6291405.stm

This is the third season in succession we have met Arsenal in the FA Cup and to be honest I'm becoming sick and tired of playing them!

We are often described as the new Wimbledon in the media while Arsenal are billed as the best footballing team in the country.

I understand why FA Cup games are just too expensive for many supporters

It has been hyped as ugly against gorgeous and whenever we win it is a triumph for the team that kicked and scrapped their way to victory.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind all those headlines again on Monday morning if it means we are into the next round.

Jameel46

Established Member
--------------- Lehmann ---------------

-------- Toure ----- Senderos -------
Hoyte ---------------------------- Clichy

-------------------- Flamini -------------
----------- Fabregas -------------------
Walcott ---------------------- Rosicky

--------------- Adebayor -----------------
---------------------- Henry (c) ----------

Almunia
Song
Denilson
Diaby
Baptista

i think that this is the most likeliest team for the match against Bolton, denilson was great yesterday but i doubt that wenger will throw him into a match against bolton, and flamini will give us a bit of bite in the midfield, and i'm very worried about Anelka vs. Senderos, the match could be lost there

Druid

with our renewed toughness, we should be able to win this match. baptista should start. his physical presence and renewed confidence will benefit the side. i would go with this:

-------------Lehmann----------

Walcott--Cesc--Flamini-----Rosicky

----------Baptista-------Henry----------

2-1 to the Arsenal

Rohit

Established Member
I don't think Denilson will start this one,not in central midfield anyway.Central midfield will again be Fabregas and Flamini.Right wing is still open depending on Eboue's fitness.

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
for all the talk about us "turning the corner" with our recent run of form, it will only take failure against bolton for all the old questions to resurface. they will come with their usual physicality and we simply must match them and outsmart them. like every other Arsenal fan, i've been very very excited by what i've seen lately, especially this steely never-say-die attitude that the last two games have shown. its also great to see that the belief in the squad goes well beyond the first XI. we'll need all the resolve and toughness in the world against bolton. thankfully, their confidence will probably be shot after the hammering they got from Middlesborough. another away game, regardless of how well they've played against us recently, cannot be the seen as a welcome fixture after the raping they took from Abel Xavier and co.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom