• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA: Arsenal vs Bolton Wanderers | 28/01/07

Jkreffer

Established Member
Probably, but then i suppose thats all you can ask from an average player whos willing to play where ever and whenever hes called upon.

kanooo

Alfonso said:
Well Arsène says he wont play. But maybe fate( injuries) will make him think twice. I would love it if Parlour plays against the yids on Wednesday and scores the winner. What a story that would be! Mind you, he hasnt scored a professional goal since he scored against Chelsea in the 2002 FA Cup final.

I like Parlour also. He can be physical and can score long range goals sometimes. He's the type of player we could use against Bolton.

But you're not serious that he's going to play, are you? :)

sparky44

Will gilberto be available for this game? Doesn't the suspension only cover FA premier league matches?

stuart

Established Member
Parlour talk is nonsense. He is only training with us. Jonathon Woodgate trained with Leeds last season. Ray is not under contract .. he can't play! Also, he is nowhere near good enough anyway

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
folks, if you recall, Manu Petit trained with us for a while as well while trying to get his fitmess up while finding a team to play for.. Parlour isnt playing for us, he is training with us to get his fitness up... we will never see him in an Arsenal shirt again....

Tony Montana

Established Member
The injury list is doing my head in. We'll get another key injury before Hleb comes back i'm sure of it. RVP and Gallas will take an age.

Nutsy

Established Member
why do we keep getting these god forsaken injuries. it's seriously bugs the crap outta me.we have Hleb out for a month, Van Persie for 2 months (if we're freaking lucky), Gallas aint fit, what could go wrong? these guys against Bolton, frankly i'm very afraid.

Btw, on Parlour's Issue. he is JUST training with us. i doubt he'll play for us. it'll be early Christmas if he's wearing the Arsenal shirt again. we had him for 14 great years. goood enough ;)

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
parlour issue is just a freak joke. i cant believe anyone though he could play for us again.

we will win this bolton side. its not like the other time. this time, we really improved and have real fighting spirit. we will thump them, hopefully in boro fashion

Timleaf

Established Member
If we're reduced to playing the Romford Pele I'm gonna have to seriously question the decision to let Lauren leave in this transfer window. :p

I think Baptista will start this one, probably on the right of midfield.

kanooo

arsenal_hleb said:
parlour issue is just a freak joke. i cant believe anyone though he could play for us again.

we will win this bolton side. its not like the other time. this time, we really improved and have real fighting spirit. we will thump them, hopefully in boro fashion

Take it easy. I'm not sure about the others but to make it clear, I was joking.

Besides that, Baptista should be getting more games now after Hleb & RvP got injured and Wenger suggesting he would.

qs

Established Member
Dont think Baptista will play this, doubt he's fit enough for this as well as the 2 Carling Cup games.

stuart

Established Member
Friggin Gallas, where has he got to :lol:

With Eboue out surely Walcott will start?? If he was good enough away from home then he is good enough at the Emirates. So long as we don't start Flamini or Fabregas out wide :)

mccroix

baptista needs a few games in a row to get started...he deserves a start....otherwise i hope walcott can prove everyone what he' able to do

mccroix

Alfonso said:
I wouldnt be suprised to see Denilson playing on the right of midfield for this one.

i have to admit i'd prefer to see him play in his natural position in this one, his talent is wasted on the wings i think

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom