• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA: Arsenal vs Chelsea | 15/2/04

leongsh

YES!

1-0 down, 2-1 up!

No Thierry Henry today but we have Jose Reyes ;D

Great first goal by Jose Reyes. Muchos gracias!

I'm so pumped I don't think I can sleep for another 2-3 hours (it's 10.30pm here in Malaysia).

kNiteMare

Soccernet- Campbell, Vieira and Bergkamp were supreme, and Arsenal thoroughly deserved the victory. Who said they're a one-man team?

That will show them!

A

Anonymous

changed it long time ago when reyes scored :wink:
read carefully next time..

Jinn

Established Member
Not only did Reyes score today and break his duck, he scored when we really needed the goals.

It didn't look like we would be able to find anyone who could score in the absence of Henry, and Reyes really stood up and announced himself. What a time to show the English game what a player you are!

Well done Jose!

Taozhe

Hahah. Lets see if Saha will score against chelsea ;D

Scoring two goals against Chelsea without Henry in our team.. Reyes has done superbly!! I bet we draw Manutd in the next round!!!

leongsh

kNiteMare said:
Soccernet- Campbell, Vieira and Bergkamp were supreme, and Arsenal thoroughly deserved the victory.

Agreed. Great spine - Campbell, Vieira and Bergkamp.

The 3 old hands were great and they showed the way!

Andrew

Yes! Great stuff! I was doubting it... but Reyes, like all great players, produce when it's needed and even if they're not playing the best. Couldn't have been any better for us. And boy what that goal has done to hist confidence. He has arrived and has completely turned the game around against another title contender, and how important it may turn out to be.

We beat Chelski without Henry and Ljungberg... Now it's done to Stamford Bridge and if we win there we can completely ruin their season.

BTW, why do these great goals have to be scored in the FA Cup? First the Bentley one, and now this. They don't show them on Arsenal Plus! Anyone who knows where to get it let me know (by private message of course).

In reply sorry you have to wait until end of session video comes out.

Andrew

Soccernet have changed their opinion on that performance, saying now "Campbell, Vieira and Bergkamp were supreme, and Arsenal thoroughly deserved the victory. Who said they're a one-man team?". 8)

EDIT: Sorry, forget that... didn't see it was already posted.

Bergyfan

Sensational!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a true sign of our quality and depth that we can win games like this with so many absentees. Great stuff Reyes. Great buy Arsène.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom