• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 19/20

Mohamed7

Those quarter-finals will be played on the weekend of 20-22 March.

LEICESTER VS CHELSEA

NORWICH VS DERBY/MAN UNITED

NEWCASTLE UNITED VS MANCHESTER CITY

SHEFFIELD UNITED VS ARSENAL

All the big guns avoided each other in the quarter finals. But the semi final could see Chelsea, Man United, Man City, and Arsenal.

I would love semi final of these:

Man City vs Man United
Arsenal vs Chelsea

and the final

Arsenal vs Man United

Just want the old days. Winning against the trash would be lovely.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
So, apparently Jose said that Dier got involved literary because of his brother (not a racist insult to Fernandes). Apparently his brother got into an alterication and when Dier noticed he helped him.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
don't want Chelski in the final again. wankers will somehow beat us.

$ity have nothing to play for. They can rest everyone in the lague, so they are also gonna be tough.

Utd will be best.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Newcastle may have a chance against City if the latter have a difficult game against Real Madrid three or four days before.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Will never forgive this forum for trying to convince me Buendia wasn't a complete bum. Everytime I've seen him play he looks average as ****.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Just clocked this Norwich side knocked out Sp**s to get to this round, my word Mourinho is beyond finished.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom