• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 2018/19

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I’d really like to see Pep manage a second tier club. I’m convinced he’s a brilliant manager. To say he’s underrated by many is a bit of a joke really. It’s not his fault he gets attractive offers from clubs with financial clout.
He wouldn’t win the league with us but we’d defo see a lot of guys who we thought were finished shock us with their performance levels.

Thing is he doesn’t need to hamstring himself. He’s going to get the job that pays the most and those teams happen to be filthy ****ing rich.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I’d really like to see Pep manage a second tier club. I’m convinced he’s a brilliant manager. To say he’s underrated by many is a bit of a joke really. It’s not his fault he gets attractive offers from clubs with financial clout.
He’d make them better for sure but they wouldn’t win anything. These players are touch perfect, pass perfect and virtually shot perfect. That’s what you get with oil money.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Very reminiscent of Game Of Thrones. Watford fans clearly waving the flags of surrender, but City still ruthlessly attacking them regardless.
As it should be. That's why I like Dany, you don't just stop because your enemies give up. No, you destroy them all.

GoonerJay24

Arsenal should be embarrassed.

How have we allowed City to takeover English football in this manner?

Seven signings is the minimum requirement this summer.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It’s actually the opposite mate. It takes balls to manage clubs with big money. There is more pressure to deliver. If he chose to manage Everton and they won nothing, what does he lose?
Expectations at every club and you’re a failure if you don’t meet those expectations.

If he took over Everton, the media and fans would expect top 4, Pep couldn’t deliver that.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

It’s what happens when you allow teams to blatantly financially dope.

I’ve nothing against City fans - god knows they had it bad for decades.

But frankly, it’s ridiculous.
If a fan base deserved it then it was them tbf. Imagine Liverpool or Sp**s having this kind of success. I think I’d cease to exist. :lol:

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
He wouldn’t win the league with us but we’d defo see a lot of guys who we thought were finished shock us with their performance levels.

Thing is he doesn’t need to hamstring himself. He’s going to get the job that pays the most and those teams happen to be filthy ****ing rich.
Not even Arteta and Pep can fix Mustafi and Xhaka.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Expectations at every club and you’re a failure if you don’t meet those expectations.

If he took over Everton, the media and fans would expect top 4, Pep couldn’t deliver that.
I don’t think Everton would/should expect top four just because they have Pep.

If he took over us then yeah.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom