• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss FA Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal 0 - 2 Liverpool | Sunday 7th January | KO: 16:30 GMT | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-blog.png

Screenshot-20240102-082031.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Arsenal 0-1 Liverpool

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If we lose this tie, or don't go on to win this trophy...then I don't think I will like this current Arsenal team anymore.

4 years with no trophy after our spend is ridiculous...so win you ****s!

Riou

Liverpool have it with Salah now...

...but I miss when we had that X factor player that could win a game out of nothing.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

At least they no longer have Firmino 😭 both him and Jota love playing against us.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
At least they won't have Salah for this. We will obviously go full strength given recent results.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Think we will win this against a weakened Liverklopp team. And then people will say that Teta is better than Klopp. And prime Trapattoni.

Riou

Ramsdale
White-Saliba-Gabriel-Zinchenko
Jorginho
Ødegaard-Rice
Saka-Jesus-Martinelli
...think Tomi won't be available for this due to the Asian Cup so Zinny has to play, Havertz will probably be in there too...hope Ramsdale gets a game and does well.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Dismal record in this comp since winning it. I need to see us lift trophies, do not care about qualifying for cl if we don't win the league. Means nothing.

Riou

Dismal record in this comp since winning it. I need to see us lift trophies, do not care about qualifying for cl if we don't win the league. Means nothing.

FA cup winner should be given Champions League football over 4th imo, bar winning the league it's the next best thing to achieve in England.

Black Noir

FA cup winner should be given Champions League football over 4th imo, bar winning the league it's the next best thing to achieve in England.
I think 4th should still keep it. But would still like they Fa cup winner to be giving a route in the First qualifying round of champions league. Imagine games against sides like TNS like Liverpool had in 2005 😂.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I want a league game next, not this. Hard to care. We need to get back on track where it matters.

Yeah agreed, this isnt a game I was interested in really. I was hoping we could continue to work behind the scenes and rest up for what will be a busy second half of the season.

Unfortunately we now need to get back onto the field and put in a strong performance. We stand a good chance of beating these guys, particularly if we play our best team.

If we play to the level we played against Brighton recently, we'll win. I just hope we add quick and consistent goal scoring on top of that.

Arsenal 2-0 Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom