• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss FA Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal 0 - 2 Liverpool | Sunday 7th January | KO: 16:30 GMT | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-blog.png

Screenshot-20240102-082031.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Arsenal 0-1 Liverpool

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He is a dud. A well financed dud.
With each season I’m thinking this more and more.

He’s pretty good (with specific circumstances) so don’t think he’ll ever be sacked but I’m starting to see the differences between him and the top managers tbh.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Pool racking up yellows, rattled but not threatened because we became a mess as usual

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Another trophyless season. We'll lose to Porto as well. Last season was quite clearly an anomaly because all of these bottlers are right back to it.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Klopp throwing on youngsters for fun meanwhile our guy wouldn’t even play them in a dead rubber. Moan about a lack of fullbacks while we have 2 18 year olds we could have tried out.

His squad management is my biggest issue with him. Other things are starting to compound now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom