• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final

Eastrek

It's that time of the year again, and it seems strange it ain't our boys planning a trip to Cardiff, but oh well we got the Premiership :-D

Still would have been a special day out, last year was my first FA Cup final i'd managed to get a ticket for (without resorting to the black market), this is what we will be missing out on

Inside%20Cardiff%20two.jpg

So Who is gonna win? Man United are the undouted favourites, so whats every ones score prediction....il start this off.....

Man United 3v1 Milwall
Van Nistelrooy 89(pen), 90 (pen), 91 (pen)

lol ok ignore the last bit, but i go for 3v1

COME ON MILLWALL!!!!!

A

Anonymous

This time last year I was getting pissed in Cardiff. Ah well.

It was such a crap game last year, a huge anti-climax. Our fans, as per usual were a joke.

Anyway, I cant really see anything other than a mancs win. They wont play well, but will still win. What I am gutted about is that that aussie physco Muscat is not playing - I have this image in my head of him chopping that iron hoof Ronaldo in two, followed up by a two footed lunge into either Horse face or Giggs, I cant quite decide who I would prefer to have their leg broken.

Cahill will cause them problems, and I hope Neil Harris has a good game. But when they have scraped home with a 2-0 victory Fergie will be all smug after the game, saying how the Fa Cup is the greatest cup ever, and it was always high up on his list. And watch out for a sly dig at Arsenal - But guess what Fergie - We dont give a **** cause we are the Champions you Scottish ****!

beanz

10-9 to milwall, thats how many players will be left on the pitch after Keane, Scholes & Wisey get sent off, what a great result! :mrgreen:

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Last year was a huge anti-climax, end of.

My abiding memory of last years final is of getting well pissed and some **** behind me threatening to smack me one, cos I accidentally hit him with my scarf; and he was a gooner!

Oh yeah, and having my air claxon confiscated outside the stadium.

It is weird; I've had breakfast at the same place on cup final day these past three years; I'm sure they'll miss us what with all those manc bastards showing up.

DOls

I hate Manure, but they will win 1 maybe 2 nil or I maybe more.
Oh, what a hell, give one to Milwall too.
All I know that I wouldn't want Arsenal to play Milwall in Charity Shield.
Whenever we won that trophy we weren't very lucky in the League,
so come on Manure and take your stupid Shield with you!

Biggus

Established Member
All I know that I wouldn't want Arsenal to play Milwall in Charity Shield.

WHY NOT? :shock: :shock: :shock:
that would mean that the manure end up with ****all this season 8)

A

Anonymous

Red Flag

"United's flag is deepest red; It shrouded all our Munich dead; Before their limbs grew stiff and cold; Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold; Then raise United's banner high; Beneath it's shade we'll live and die; So keep the faith and never fear; We'll keep the Red Flag flying here;

"Then raise United's banner high; Beneath it's shade we'll live and die; So keep the faith and never fear; We'll keep the Red Flag flying here;

"We'll never die, we'll never die We'll never die, we'll never die We'll keep the Red flag flying high; 'Cause Man United will never die."

Glory glory Man united.

3-1 for the Reds.

Soler

Established Member
Ahem.

echo said:
Glory glory Man united.

WHOOOOOOOOOO THE F*CK ARE MAN UNIIIIIIIIIIITED!?

skart14

Mad Jens said:
Ahem.

echo said:
Glory glory Man united.

Uh oh!...here comes the "treble wieners, 8/11, we can fit our heads into our arseholes" part...

Aussie

Established Member
The milwall aussie's will tear united about shame about muscat not playing as Sol said im sure he would have been able to break several legs.

Milwall 1
United 0

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

echo said:
Red Flag

"United's flag is deepest red; It shrouded all our Munich dead; Before their limbs grew stiff and cold; Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold; Then raise United's banner high; Beneath it's shade we'll live and die; So keep the faith and never fear; We'll keep the Red Flag flying here;

"Then raise United's banner high; Beneath it's shade we'll live and die; So keep the faith and never fear; We'll keep the Red Flag flying here;

"We'll never die, we'll never die We'll never die, we'll never die We'll keep the Red flag flying high; 'Cause Man United will never die."

Glory glory Man united.

3-1 for the Reds.

Off subject and much as Man U have all decent fans sympathy for what happened at Munich wouldn't you find it a little odd if Liverpool, for example, produced some song about the Hillsborough dead and sang it at every game? For ever?

On subject, see you at the Charity Shield.

3-1.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom