• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final

Gurgen

Established Member
No it's not, there are a lot of facts involved. The Mancs denial of these facts can be called an 'opinion' but frankly it's just ignorance.

Gurgen said:
No it's not, there are a lot of facts involved. The Mancs denial of these facts can be called an 'opinion' but frankly it's just ignorance.

thats my exact point, mayby not your opinion, but its not mine.

Gurgen said:

thats my exact point, mayby not your opinion, but its not mine.
Yes you are right by saying that are a lot of facts involved also.

AFCG7

Established Member
MissyCRonaldo said:
AFCG7 said:
MIssyCROnaldo.. ARsenal were happy to win the FA CUp because unlike you mancs.. we still respect the competition.. the scummy mancs didnt give a damn about the FA Cup and the only reason they even tried was because it was the only thing left for them to win.

so why are ARSNAL fans slagging it off, sayin that they will have to make do with that.

But fair enough,,, FOOTBALLIS ALL ABOUT OPINIONS

We're saying you have to make do with that because you mancs hate that its the only trophy you won ( mancs dont value the FA Cup, they laughed at us for celebrating it last year )

AFCG7 said:
MissyCRonaldo said:
AFCG7 said:
MIssyCROnaldo.. ARsenal were happy to win the FA CUp because unlike you mancs.. we still respect the competition.. the scummy mancs didnt give a damn about the FA Cup and the only reason they even tried was because it was the only thing left for them to win.

so why are ARSNAL fans slagging it off, sayin that they will have to make do with that.

But fair enough,,, FOOTBALLIS ALL ABOUT OPINIONS

We're saying you have to make do with that because you mancs hate that its the only trophy you won ( mancs dont value the FA Cup, they laughed at us for celebrating it last year )

yeah fair enough, i think it is a good trophy , winning the leuge and the european cup is alot more exciting and will prolly mean more to us, as it would to every other football club, but what we gotta remember that we finished 3rd in the prem this season and won the FA cup and its ''crisis time'' for man utd, that must say somthing about our team doesnt it.

In my opinion, when man utd played you in the semi final i was just so confused of how you missed those goals, i was watching the match not feeling very optermistic, and thinking you are gonna score any time now, but you didnt, i thought it was sir matt hitting them off the goal posts like in the european cup final the germans could of scored another 3-4 goals but for some reason they were just hitting the posts.
Man utd did play very well but i still dont understand how you couldnt of scored.

Henry IV

Saturday saw one of the limpest Man Utd teams since Fergie took over win a trophy, when better Utd teams (eg 1995 squad) ended up with nothing. Funny old game. It was nice to see them pay tribute to Jimmy Davis at the end. Millwall? Where were they on Saturday?

A

Anonymous

Don't worry,if you win the FA cup next year you will be able to keep it, i've heard if you win the league next year Dain will ask if Arsenal can keep the Premeir league trophy because you defended it., and ask FIFA for the European cup if you get too the 1/4 finals.

patrick42uk

Established Member
echo said:
Don't worry,if you win the FA cup next year you will be able to keep it, i've heard if you win the league next year Dain will ask if Arsenal can keep the Premeir league trophy because you defended it., and ask FIFA for the European cup if you get too the 1/4 finals.

you really are an echo. get some unpredictability into your posts

skart14

echo said:

Stop being so annoying echo... :p

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom