• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Quarter-Finals (Mar 16 & 17)

sdotzdot

Established Member
Can’t believe Liverpool have somehow managed to be in a title race, they honestly are ****. Genuinely they won’t fluke it another ten games, been saying this a while it’s really city that is the concern.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Can’t believe Liverpool have somehow managed to be in a title race, they honestly are ****. Genuinely they won’t fluke it another ten games, been saying this a while it’s really city that is the concern.

Why are they in a title race despite all their issues? The league is very weak being my theory.

Topside

Got to say what a brilliant set FA Cup Q/F games. Three that I saw.

I missed MC Newcastle as was watching Tottenham getting battered :applause:

sdotzdot

Established Member
Why are they in a title race despite all their issues? The league is very weak being my theory.
They have one of the best managers ever in the PL still, and they were poor early on and have been for a while recently but they did go through a phase where they were actually playing decent.

Calling them **** is obviously an exaggeration, but us and city are better than them. I don’t think they get away with it the last 10 games.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

City are massive favourites to win the FA cup again now, livepul could have provided a sterner test than united in the final

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Everyone is a prick when they lose, Wenger was too. That’s what makes them winners.

My favourite Wenger moment has to be when the female interviewer, can't remember who, asked him after we had a very lean summet transfer window if he can understand the fans frustration.

Arsène, in his own idiosyncratic & decidedly arrogant French way said "I understand everything" with that smug smile of his that told you he knew he was made of Teflon :lol:

• Applause
Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom