• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Quarter-Finals (Mar 16 & 17)

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Probably thinking what a tragic cünt that guy is who will shovel down a balti pie on the way home while he'll be served goulash by the ladle full by his topless supermodel wife.

The only proper way to get over a defeat.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

We can't allow city do the treble surely, we've got to win the PL or CL I mean they seem to be in our way in both fronts the 115 corrupt priiicks

Synical

Miss Superstitious

They have one of the best managers ever in the PL still, and they were poor early on and have been for a while recently but they did go through a phase where they were actually playing decent.

Calling them **** is obviously an exaggeration, but us and city are better than them. I don’t think they get away with it the last 10 games.
People have been saying this all season and yet here we are with ten games to go and they've only lost one (I don't count the fraudulent Sp**s game)

sdotzdot

Established Member
People have been saying this all season and yet here we are with ten games to go and they've only lost one (I don't count the fraudulent Sp**s game)
There’s just under a third of the league games left, that is still a lot. Fluking through most of the season and the entire season are two very different things. They may well still do it, but I think it’s unlikely.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

There’s just under a third of the league games left, that is still a lot. Fluking through most of the season and the entire season are two very different things. They may well still do it, but I think it’s unlikely.
It's about a quarter of the league left. And their run in is a hell of a lot easier than ours and city's is.

sdotzdot

Established Member
It's about a quarter of the league left. And their run in is a hell of a lot easier than ours and city's is.
The way Liverpool have been playing, most games can cause them potential issues irrespective of opponent.

I can’t say the same for Arsenal, obviously previous seasons has a trend that it can, but based on current form it’s hard to argue against that.

City, who also have not been great, are still city. They will always be a problem and can switch it on just like that.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Everyone is a prick when they lose, Wenger was too. That’s what makes them winners.

Yeah tbf don't think Klopp is any worse than anybody else. His interview to ITV was pretty classy.

Can't be easy when you have to do loads of interviews after a defeat.

Man U v Liverpool in the Fa cup is big all over the World.

Poor fella is probably still stuck at Old Trafford now talking to fkin Armenian TV or something😜

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom