• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Semi-Finals.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea v Manchester City

View attachment 2504

Saturday 5.30pm BBC One

Venue Wembley Stadium

Referee Mike Dean

This season G24 Y85 R8 3.88 cards/game (all competitions)

Odds H 4-1 A Evens D 5-2

- Chelsea have lost 5 FA Cup ties against Man City

- City have won 6 of their last 9 meetings against CHelsea in all competition (L1, D2)

- Man City have played Chelsea 3 times at Wembley and winning all with 2019 going to penalties.

- Man City have won 9 of their 11 FA Cup semi-finals, losing twice under Pep, both against Arsenal.

This match could be a preview to a Champion's league Final.

Leicester v Southampton

View attachment 2505

Sunday 6.30pm BT Sport 1

Venue Wembley Stadium

Referee Chris Kavanagh

This season G26 Y105 R1 4.08 cards/game (all competitions)

Odds H Evens A 33-10 D 27-10

- Southampton beat Leicester in their last 2 FA cup meetings.

- Leicester beat Southampton 2-0 in the PL earlier this season. They have not beat the Saints twice in the same season since 2011 Championship.

- This is Leicester's 8th FA Cup semi-final and their first since 1982 which they lost against Sp**s. (Oh look, Spuds have a trophy that's come into fleeting statistical relevance).

- Leicester have played 3 times at Wembley in the new millennium and lost ALL 3. Last win there in 2000.

- Whomever wins this game will likely lose the final.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is the fans allowed? How many? I thought they only allowed in the final.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hope Man City win the FA Cup, tbh...lesser of the evils, even though they are technically the most evil :lol:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
@American_Gooner I just posted a thread as well, you had better delete it for me please

Perhaps you can make use of my OP, cause yours is poverty, my friend. :p

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hope Man City win the FA Cup, tbh...lesser of the evils, even though they are technically the most evil :lol:

Hopefully Leicester or Southampton. Can’t have city doing the quadruple.

Also **** Chelsea

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Big test for Tuchel today i know Chelsea more focused on CL and top 4 finish but winning against city would be huge for Tuchel

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom