• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Semi-Finals.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

16:33

The teams​

Chelsea: Kepa, Azpilicueta, Thiago Silva, Rudiger, James, Jorginho, Kante, Chilwell, Ziyech, Werner, Mount.
Subs: Caballero, Alonso, Emerson, Zouma, Gilmour, Havertz, Hudson-Odoi, Pulisic, Giroud.

Manchester City: Steffen, Cancelo, Dias, Laporte, Mendy, Rodrigo, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Torres, Sterling, Jesus.
Subs: Ederson, Walker, Stones, Ake, Gundogan, Zinchenko, Bernardo, Mahrez, Foden.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Pep making same mistakes like he did against us last year semi final. Got away with it

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Nice by KDB to flick that throw-in while surrounded by 5 Chelsea players.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Jesus needs to start coming good. This year is the year.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Fernandinho being the usual cheating cvnt by stomping Mount's face & get away with it as usual

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
The bestest player in the world according to the media KDB has done nothing till now

Weliveinacrazyworld

A very, very well known member
I can’t watch but I’m looking at the lineup on Google, and.....
C1-BF30-F7-1-FEE-4-FC8-94-E8-7525-F757-D783.jpg

Imagine playing a semi-final against a top side like Chelsea and this is your bench ffs City are an unreal squad. I don’t see anyone challenging them for the league anytime soon tbh.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom