• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fans - Claude the Gooner

GunnerShy

I've been catching up on new Claude vids and watching old ones as well -- even though he is largely watched for his comedic value, his analysis & predictions are usually (and unfortunately so) spot on.
He is a pretty astute judge. Pessimistic but less prone to Hyperbole than the others.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
He is a pretty astute judge. Pessimistic but less prone to Hyperbole than the others.
I also like that he (unlike DT and a few of the others) offers his opinions without attention whoring -- if he watches a boring, decent performance and we walk away with a win, his post-game interview reflects that. States his mind, doesn't try to go viral or push an agenda.

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom