• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Farzad musings on Arsenal, Arteta, Xhaka, Legends, Adidas stripes, London ....

Will Arteta win league with Arsenal

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
No manager's winning the league with the current team. So depends if we get the right additions in. Just like Rodgers failed due to having an unbalanced team against a super City side, we are in the same position at the moment.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Thought this was going to end with you can’t live a single day without a new Farzad Arteta thread.

Damn, missed opportunity. That's what happens with years of alcohol and weed abuse in your teens/early 20's, you lose your sharpness.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Damn, missed opportunity. That's what happens with years of alcohol and weed abuse in your teens/early 20's, you lose your sharpness.

I feel like i am posting with the handbrake on. I love the loss of Sharpness from the Wenger Lexicon. The weed only heightens the razor sharpness of my mind

Farzad Stoned

No manager's winning the league with the current team. So depends if we get the right additions in. Just like Rodgers failed due to having an unbalanced team against a super City side, we are in the same position at the moment.

Does he have the chops to take us up a level i have serious doubts

Farzad Stoned

Mods, please make 5'8 the minimum height to start threads. This is getting ridiculous.

I don’t know why you guys are scared of the debate not one person who supports the man can engage on my cutting factual criticisms. Instead you resort to shaming the vertically challenged. I mean god forbid we shame fat women for wolfing down cookies and chips but take run at short guys who are born that way, the last accepted bigotry. So are you telling me that if Messi, Pele, Bebeto, Baggio, or Del Piero wanted to start a thread you ding them for being short? Short men are football’s gods; apparently short guys are the new black though on AM. If that be the case i am the short DR King; free at last, free at last

Farzad Stoned

Hell even my threads and poll questions being censored; it is almost like they can’t handle the truth

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I don’t know why you guys are scared of the debate not one person who supports the man can engage on my cutting factual criticisms. Instead you resort to shaming the vertically challenged. I mean god forbid we shame fat women for wolfing down cookies and chips but take run at short guys who are born that way, the last accepted bigotry. So are you telling me that if Messi, Pele, Bebeto, Baggio, or Del Piero wanted to start a thread you ding them for being short? Short men are football’s gods; apparently short guys are the new black though on AM. If that be the case i am the short DR King; free at last, free at last
The same reason I don't "debate" the homeless people I see sh*tting in the road. I'm not qualified to do it and it doesn't appeal to me. If a short footballer wants to start a thread on here then yes, I will treat their opinion with a bit more reverence than a garden (variety) gnome. It's one thing to be short, it's another thing to schizo post like your Napoleon complex has rotted your brain. The only thing you're free from is most of the adult rides at theme parks.

Farzad Stoned

The same reason I don't "debate" the homeless people I see sh*tting in the road. I'm not qualified to do it and it doesn't appeal to me. If a short footballer wants to start a thread on here then yes, I will treat their opinion with a bit more reverence than a garden (variety) gnome. It's one thing to be short, it's another thing to schizo post like your Napoleon complex has rotted your brain. The only thing you're free from is most of the adult rides at theme parks.

Good amusement parks repulse me as i hate screaming kids and fat people

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Calling it now...

CvpaPkXWIAA4hjm.jpg

... @farzad4daarse if he ever actually meets Arteta.

Farzad Stoned

Calling it now...

CvpaPkXWIAA4hjm.jpg

... @farzad4daarse if he ever actually meets Arteta.

Nope don’t take pics with celebs not my thing. I will say hello to them if they are a big idol. I used to lived in LA mate saw celebrities all the time.

Pop Tart

Established Member
He bottled it. Not bringing on Tierney earlier against Liverpool. Starting viera in key games.
Freezing out esr. Sticking to his guns.

He is there for a while as fans chant his name . We are doomed

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He bottled it. Not bringing on Tierney earlier against Liverpool. Starting viera in key games.
Freezing out esr. Sticking to his guns.

He is there for a while as fans chant his name . We are doomed
You gonna wish death on him too?

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom