• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Disagree that he's shot, he looks okay for Spain. I think Chelseas style of football makes it hard for a striker to score lots of goals - think he'd notch 20 league goals here.

Do I want him though - not desperately as it's a forward who can dribble that we need.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'm a sucker for a former champion though so him and Kaka here resurrecting there would be poetry!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Agree with Outlaw. We could offer him an opportunity to put in performances for next years world cup. Less competition for the starting center forward role, and good chance he would get a decent spell of games during the season.

The only sore points would be the transfer costs and his wages. I dont think we would even get away with his 175k a week remaining the same, neither Torres or Wenger would accept that. I didnt even get started on the transfer fee.

So stumbling blocks too big at this late stage, so I say not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom