• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fifa 10 Announced

Kraig

Established Member
i would stick to them, just dont fancy dropping down to your level. i'll continue to play with the top level players. drop me a line though if you ever man up.

Kraig

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/9623919" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/9623919</a>

not a bad control and finish...

thegame24

Established Member
Id probably own all of you at pro, fifa im new too but i still give you a good game.

both demos seem **** so far

Lord Dula

Established Member
thegame24 wot format you working with - i dont usually play novices as I feel you need to earn the right to play me but with you i'd make an exception cos I cant to done beat your brains out feefs 10 stylee

thegame24

Established Member
Im on PS3

I dont even own fifa as im too loyal to pro but i played my mate who loves fifa 09 and i owned him.

My tactics were spot on, 4 3 3 exactly like barca and arsenal.

Lord Dula

Established Member
i used to be a pro man now i'm feefs all the way

the pro demo seems clunky all tho less clunky than before

the feefs demo seems a little scratchy tho i think the full game will be great

switch to feefs - you'll not regret it

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
thegame24 said:
omg with your 360 ring of death lol.

I've had my 360 for nearly 4 years and never had a problem.

I'm on my 4th PS3 in 12 months now as they keep breaking on me!

Still prefer the PS3 though, its way better!

As for the games Future = Fifa

Kraig

Established Member
anyone else noticed how much more difficult one vs ones are. either the keeper is stupidly good or they go wide?!

Unforgiven

Established Member
Has anyone managed to score out of the box on the demo (not free kick)

It was impossible to score out of the box on 09 unless you were Ronaldo on 95 live season, such a joke. Would make the game so much more interesting if you could just have the skill to score from far out.

Kraig

Established Member
scored a couple and hit a drogba screamer off the bar recently. if i get another ill upload it.

Unforgiven

Established Member
Kraig said:
for some reason cech is showing up as overall 64??? apparently turnbull is better?

yeah its like a glitch in the game.

No worries I am sure he will be tremendously overrated in the actual game when it comes out as usual.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom