• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 23

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Absolute nonsense :lol: , people adapt to playstyles and a hell of a lot of people are a lot more predictable than they think.

Fifa is that one game where everyone feels they got screwed instead of accepting there loss.

I notice it both ways, I hate it when I benefit as well.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Have to disagree completely, smash people regularly and the score has no bearing in my opinion.

Do you stream? Would be interesting to see if you're e-statting 🤔 I once worked with a guy who claimed to be top 5 in London and smashed him 6-0 at a house party not too long ago. You've never seen so many excuses in your life :lol: I'm pretty good but miles off pro level now, used to be much better tbh.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Do you stream? Would be interesting to see if you're e-statting 🤔 I once worked with a guy who claimed to be top 5 in London and smashed him 6-0 at a house party not too long ago. You've never seen so many excuses in your life :lol: I'm pretty good but miles off pro level now, used to be much better tbh.

I dont stream, no.

Whats e-statting? I'm on xbox if that means anything, I can take a picture of my record if you really want to see it :lol: , I'm not claiming to be pro level or whatever just that I win a lot more than I lose and win Div1 regularly.

Not being funny but I literally dont know you and have no reason to lie to a stranger about how good or bad I am at FIFA on AM 😂

If you do want to hear a story you may or may not believe I did beat the #1 player in the US 2-1 back on like Fifa 09 or something, but that guy was only #1 through cherry picking opponents, no one even needed to be that good to beat him, just better than average and able to get him to play you.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

I dont stream, no.

Whats e-statting? I'm on xbox if that means anything, I can take a picture of my record if you really want to see it :lol: , I'm not claiming to be pro level or whatever just that I win a lot more than I lose and win Div1 regularly.

Not being funny but I literally dont know you and have no reason to lie to a stranger about how good or bad I am at FIFA on AM 😂

If you do want to hear a story you may or may not believe I did beat the #1 player in the US 2-1 back on like Fifa 09 or something, but that guy was only #1 through cherry picking opponents, no one even needed to be that good to beat him, just better than average and able to get him to play you.

e-statting is when every guy claims to be 6'2" and with a nice car, 10/10 gf etc. because on the internet no one can check anyway.

I do find it hard to believe you have 6 losses and 70+ wins, but if you have a screenshot to show then cool, I always like to give props to people who take the time to get very good at something.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
e-statting is when every guy claims to be 6'2" and with a nice car, 10/10 gf etc. because on the internet no one can check anyway.

I do find it hard to believe you have 6 losses and 70+ wins, but if you have a screenshot to show then cool, I always like to give props to people who take the time to get very good at something.

Ok, weird but ok.

I can screenshot it when I get the time and DM it if you really care that much :lol: , I'm quite surprised its that hard to believe, there is multiple people who are in Div1 with similar records, its not even that big of a deal, divisions 10 all the way through to 2 are pretty easy.

Think my first loss came in like Div 3 or 4, I check the records against every person I lose to and they are all single digit losses with 50+ wins.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Ok, weird but ok.

I can screenshot it when I get the time and DM it if you really care that much :lol: , I'm quite surprised its that hard to believe, there is multiple people who are in Div1 with similar records, its not even that big of a deal, divisions 10 all the way through to 2 are pretty easy.

Think my first loss came in like Div 3 or 4, I check the records against every person I lose to and they are all single digit losses with 50+ wins.

Oh I misinterpreted then, my apologies. I thought you were saying that your Div 1 record was 70+ wins and 6 losses, but if you're talking about your overall record I 100% can believe that.

I don't really care that much re: screenshot, but its a win win for me. Either you're full of **** and I can laugh, or you're ****ing amazing and I can mire hard. What's not to love? Btw I also don't care if you don't show me, I'm just some dickhead on the internet like :lol:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Oh I misinterpreted then, my apologies. I thought you were saying that your Div 1 record was 70+ wins and 6 losses, but if you're talking about your overall record I 100% can believe that.

I don't really care that much re: screenshot, but its a win win for me. Either you're full of **** and I can laugh, or you're ****ing amazing and I can mire hard. What's not to love? Btw I also don't care if you don't show me, I'm just some dickhead on the internet like :lol:

Yeah I'm not saying Div1 only, that would be pro level.

Ok, well I'll get a pic the next time I load up FIFA, not sure when that will be as I'm kind of done with it now and waiting on 23 but yeah at some point I will.

Still doesnt make me amazing, this is also on H2H seasons where the standard is questionable.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
FbaDVeqWAAAYPtf

FbaDVsjWQAApNcp

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
another proof these guys don't even watch football. Saliba 80? do they know this guy just won best young talent in france? saka 82? did they even watch what he did last season?

the worst thing of all i read De Gea got upgraded after conceding like 60 goals last season. dusted game.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
another proof these guys don't even watch football. Saliba 80? do they know this guy just won best young talent in france? saka 82? did they even watch what he did last season?

the worst thing of all i read De Gea got upgraded after conceding like 60 goals last season. dusted game.

De Gea is 87.

Ratings across the board on a whole seem lower this year, 91 is the highest.

The amount of promo cards they release I think its better that its lower.

A lot of the Arsenal ratings I dont disagree with, started well this season but last season was so hit and miss throughout.

Martinelli and Zinchenko the only stand out wronguns for me.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom