• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FM 2012

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Dokaka said:
Being a footballer in real life it's pretty entertaining to see how they rate you and what your contract is etc. :lol:

They basically got 2-3 stats correct, rest are a bit off. I mean, 5 in positioning? **** off :lol:

Do I have to be the one to say it?

eurgh...

So...errr...who are you? :lol:

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
entropy13 said:
So Man Utd haven't bought you yet to replace Lindegaard? :lol:

I'll actually be honest here and admit that Lindegaard is a better keeper than me ;)

I get compared to him a lot by scouts, we're very similar.

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
Dokaka said:
Kristian Fæste, playing for Vejle Kolding Boldklub ;)

Beksl said:
I bet you use data editor and make yourself in to a new Buffon :lol:

Well otherwise it wouldn't be realistic!

In all honesty I somewhat flattered by the potential they've given me. Considering I'm playing in the 2nd best league in Denmark, I think it's pretty decent to have the potential to be a decent Championship keeper :)

I've seen various German clubs buy me, always laugh when that happens

I hate to be the cynic here, but any chance we can have some proof that that is actually you?

I wouldn't have thought a professional footballer representing his country would spend so much time on an Arsenal forum but i am inclined to believe it.

Take a picture holding up an 'I love Arsenal-Mania' sign or something :lol:

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Yeah, would love to see that tbh.

****ing hell, my game crashed and they couldn't recover it. Had to start a new one. Gutted

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I00003XTBWiL0vCA.jpg

A rather striking resemblance with Failmunia, except I'm sure you'd be far cheaper.

entropy13

Established Member
You wouldn't really get lynched in East London though, since they'll all say "at least it's the BETTER team from North London." :lol:

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Going to do a serie A network game with 2 mates. We can pick anyone so obviously it will be the best teams. Not sure who to pick...any tips? Torn between Milan and Juve - Milan would probably be best for the 1st season but with so many oldies Juve seem the smart long term pick. Anyone know how their budgets differ after the 1st season?

If i have 3rd choice i suppose i'll take Inter. Don't think i'd be at much with Roma or Napoli.

Sean88888

An interesting article I found. The boss of SI finally telling why he split from Eidos and the Championship Manager brand.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.computerandvideogames.com/355879/football-manager-boss-ends-silence-on-championship-manager-split/#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.computerandvideogames.com/35 ... er-split/#</a>

Reeson4

Is anyone still playing FM ?

Im a occasional player depending on how much time i get with having two children..

Just finished my first season with Marseille, won the coupe de ligue, Ligue 1 and also the Champions league with a 1-0 win over barca.

Now moving onto the second season having been given 30m+ to spend, i've bought in Sigurdsson (7.25m), Weiss(4.1m), Tiote (9m)and Ba (5m), Strangely all premiership players :-| which i have only just realised.

Newcastle had been relegated, which is why i got them so cheap, narrowly missed Cabaye as he joined Chelski.

Loic Remy got injured last season for 9-10 months which is why i have signed more attackers, i doubt hes going to come back as strong as he was.

pikey2000

I still play from time to time.

Got bored of trying to make Arsenal great and went for a real challenge with Everton.

First season finished 6th with no other trophies to mention, qualified for Europe.

Second season is 3 quarters through, I am still in Europe and managed to drag my team up from 18th to 8th due to the impact of Europe and having a small squad!

Giroud is my main striker. Giovanni Dos Santos is playing wide right with Gaston Ramirez wide left.

I have some serious work to do during the next transfer window - Distin, Jagielka, Phil Neville, Cahill and Saha are all well over 30 now......and I my budget will afford me 2 replacements for those max....

Man Moyes is a wizard.

arsmile

Established Member
ive got a bit mental with it this year

took staines from the blue square south to the premiership, won the prem, but then overspent tryign to build from there, and went into administration.

I resigned and took up the arsenal position after they fired villas boas..won the champions lague final in my first game (i know our board are mental but they fired their manager the week before the champions league final cos we finished 9th in the league?).

from that point on i won the premiership with us 17 years in a row, along with about 8 champions leagues and countless other things...established us as by far the best team in the world by miles, by finding young players mainly around europe and south america and grooming them into great players...

then i was taken over by a bil bil bil billionaire, who gave me a £450 million transfer budget- i bought the best 10 players in the world, then it started to stop feeling liek a challenge and i got sad that i had ousted my perfectly good enough squad with older big names for the sake of it...so i resinged again.

took up the billericay town post half way through the season, saved them from relegation from the blue sqaure south, got promotion into the blue square prem next year and am currently top of that league.

not a single cheat...and only ever went on holiday when not employed by a club.

that's what 1692 hours of game play time will get you....

dont tell me it isnt a real achievement!...i have put more time into it than any of my 'real life' achievements..

pikey2000

arsmile said:
ive got a bit mental with it this year

took staines from the blue square south to the premiership, won the prem, but then overspent tryign to build from there, and went into administration.

I resigned and took up the arsenal position after they fired villas boas..won the champions lague final in my first game (i know our board are mental but they fired their manager the week before the champions league final cause we finished 9th in the league?).

from that point on i won the premiership with us 17 years in a row, along with about 8 champions leagues and countless other things...established us as by far the best team in the world by miles, by finding young players mainly around europe and south america and grooming them into great players...

then i was taken over by a bil bil bil billionaire, who gave me a £450 million transfer budget- i bought the best 10 players in the world, then it started to stop feeling liek a challenge and i got sad that i had ousted my perfectly good enough squad with older big names for the sake of it...so i resinged again.

took up the billericay town post half way through the season, saved them from relegation from the blue sqaure south, got promotion into the blue square prem next year and am currently top of that league.

not a single cheat...and only ever went on holiday when not employed by a club.

that's what 1692 hours of game play time will get you....

dont tell me it isnt a real achievement!...i have put more time into it than any of my 'real life' achievements..

what tactics do you use :shock:

Never had anywhere near that kind of success :lol:

arsmile

Established Member
pikey2000 said:
what tactics do you use :shock:

Never had anywhere near that kind of success :lol:

it depends doesnt it!? i suppose that is the point!

i have my ideal tactics that i am trying to form a team around, but they are only workable once i have already established one of the best teams in the world- when i am in that positon, i buy/develop the best players for a 4312 attacking, high tempo, short passing, formation with no wide players. but you can only afford to be that picky when you more or less have the pick of all the players in the world. until that point it is about adapting to the best players you can get/ the opposition etc.

Anzac

Established Member
Our squad for the next installment is going to be fun.
Prior to this I was thinking about giving us a miss on FM.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom