• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FM2006 Demo Out

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Anyone played this yet? It looks pretty good. Small improvements here and there, like half and full time teamtalks, more information on favoured positions etc. The player values are too low though, Barcelona and Juventus keep offering me £4m for Ashley ****...

Arsenal get a £21m budget, sold Lauren for £3m and then spent it all on Stekelenburg, De Jong, Blasi and Samaras. Beat the rentboys 4-1 in the community shield! The Arsenal youngsters seem to be pretty **** in it :(

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
I'm amazed at how bad the players are in this game, as in ratings. Also surprised how cheap everybody is.

I like how Vito Mannone is "dubbed the next Gianluigi Buffon".

Gurgen

Established Member
Values and ratings have really gone down, for some reason especially of Arsenal players. Henry is now a worse finisher, slower and weaker than Eto´o :lol:
Reyes´ pace has gone down 3 full points. What a fkin joke.

jester

Established Member
i find it very inconsitant, for example i beat chelsea on penalties (10-9!!!), beat blackburn 6-1 and then lost to birmingham 3-0. it seems to be forever like this.

James

Established Member
jester said:
i find it very inconsitant, for example i beat chelsea on penalties (10-9!!!), beat blackburn 6-1 and then lost to birmingham 3-0. it seems to be forever like this.
Seriously, it's a beta demo for christs sake.

So far, no real fantastic developments.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Atleast you lot have been winning games.....

I've lost the three friendlies I have played so far 3-0, 4-1 and 6-0.

:shock: :eek:ops:

Gurgen

Established Member
The ratings are really ridiculous, I hope this gets fixed. Henry has been so heavily downgraded, it's not funny. Sol is **** all of a sudden and so is Kolo.

qs

Established Member
I was getting hammered at the start in the friendlies too, evens out a bit when the league starts. I bought Aimar and a few to make up the numbers, didnt do too bad. Whopped ass in europe.

I dont like the way when your players valued at say 5 million no one offers more than that but if you want to buy a 5mil players it'll cost you at least 10 unless he's listed. Also sometimes another club will offer les than you and get the player. Very annoying.

Lots of fun though I look forward to the finished product

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
the gold demo is out and its better than the beta. i downloaded it and started at man city (i feel i need to earn my Sp**s before daring to manage the arse). pretty good game i have to say. another quality installment from the guys at SI games. bradley wright phillips cant stop scoring for me. sold that **** fowler. cant wait for the full thing to come out.

A

Anonymous

how long does het demo last for. The old on e was half a year?? What about this one?

Buhry

Established Member

Reyes and Henry's stats improve quickly, Reyes is a pace 18 within a month or so.. but the stats on arsnal players in general are disapointing, espescially for the like of quincy, lupoli, smith..
Fabragas looks very good, and is a wonderkid, and Clichy an Eboue seem to have a very high potential.
Sol is really crap. :evil:

nazo

Established Member
ivanklasnic_17 said:
how long does het demo last for. The old on e was half a year?? What about this one?

im with this guy
how long is the demo
and is it worth waiting an hour for it to download

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom