• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FM2006 Demo Out

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Hmm, methinks I'll get this for christmas (too broke right now). I guess i'll have to make do with FM05 for now, though I don't mind too much, I like my current squad :)

Franco, Malafeev, Lahm, Clichy, Jankulovski, Eboue, Hoyte, Campbell, Woodgate, Toure, Kompany, Senderos, Kaka, Gerrard, Pirlo, Fabregas, Flamini, Reyes, Robben, Luque, Quincy, Smith, Henry, Tevez, Lupoli. If only...

nazo

Established Member
omg i just want to know if anyone else here is having problems playing this game
i always play good and get all the players i want BUT then at some point this error pulls up and screws up everything
it says something like error in application or something
i tried everything but had to restart the game everytime
its f'ing random and was wondering if someone figured out a solution or read about it somewhere

Wenger14

Established Member
This game is absolute crap,

I haven't played it in a few weeks, but I bough in players like Ayala, Messi, Vanden Borre, Adu and Emerson, yet I manage not to win almost every game. It gets stuck a lot causing my comp to crash, and slows down the comp a great deal. Very frustrating, and I think if I hadn;t stopped I would have gone into depression. It went to a point where I was drawing every game I played even if I had a 3-0 lead in the 80th minute, they would somehow bite back with 3 goals. Oh yeah and I won the carling cup only to read in the news the next day that I had lost it, definitely a bug.

Worthless, and I want my money back. FM05 was a lot better.

Army of Me

Established Member
:lol: stick with it wenger14, seriously, i thought it was crap as well, but if it was the same as fm05 it really would be crap. you have to realise that one tactic doesn't work for every team, you have to modify yout tactics to suit the team you have available.

my advice, check out the training & tactics forums on the sigames website (i better not link to it, just in case) and check out what people are saying. it really does help, i managed to get aston villa to 3rd in the league (ahead of the mighty gunners who finished 4th!) with bouma and mellberg in defence!!!

oh, and buy a player called sasha iakovenko, he is ****ing class, will score you tons of goals from midfield, starts the game playing for lierse and you can buy him for £2.5mil.

Wenger14

Established Member
hehe yeah, i got bloody pissed off at it, i figured i must have been doing something wrong, i lost to aston villa home 3-1 after leading 1-0 upto the 80-85th minute, shocking.

I'll try it out again, the only problem is it slows down my comp a lot, and i really can't do anything else on it while fm is playing, so it gets a bit irritating.

cheers pha2er

Gurgen

Established Member
pha2er said:
oh, and buy a player called sasha iakovenko, he is f****g class, will score you tons of goals from midfield, starts the game playing for lierse and you can buy him for £2.5mil.

Do you have his facepack? The poor lad looks so underfed his shambolic physical stats may actually be based on reality :lol:

Army of Me

Established Member
haha nope, can't even find him on google.

weakling > thats where intense aerobic training comes in, a couple of months on the weights and he'll be able to shake off even the most stubborn defender.

Gurgen

Established Member
Here you go:
http://www.sortitoutsi.net/index.php?pa ... ileid=2583

5320498.png

:lol:

qs

Established Member
Theres a brilliant little Brazillian AM/ST called Kerlon whos worth 4.something but has a buyout of 2.1. Have to wait till the jan window when he turns 18 though. HE ended up ahead of Robin for me.

Also a guy called Kwabean Agouda is good and cheap, needs to be used wisely though. I had him doing great things for Arsenal but he's been distinctly average for Wigan (who I got to finish 12th).

Actually Flamini is damn good in it if you play him in the DMC position, best average score for the 2nd season i did.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom