• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun: Balogone

Is he better than Lacazette?

• Total voters

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
The only reason why Balogun looks a talent is because Nketiah is dreadful so the bar is very low.

Haven't seen anything from him to merit a first team action.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

A friend of a friend mentioned that he’s asked Arteta for assurances and was told that he has Auba, Laca and Nketiah ahead of him. He does want to stay though.

Now I guess it would be bad management to tell him that Eddie and maybe Laca might move on this summer but I’m hoping he can read between the lines.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
How comes?
His PR is tremendous, the little videos he posts and the engagement on social media. He knows he's good and the fans want him to stay so he milks it. I'm impressed at how self-aware and confident he is tbh.

I still think him leaving is a strong possibility.

He literally created 4 goals in, like, 90 minutes of EL action.
2 goals, 1 assist, 60 mins of football.

ragnarock

Yeah, exactly. It’s fine to not rate him for random reasons, but the guy couldn’t have done more in the minutes we’ve given him.

Impressive stats of course but a lot more for the staff to factor in when judging his potential to break through. All we see is what happens in his cameos.

Dodero

I think he and Saliba will be the future for Arsenal alongside Saka, ESR and Martinelli. However, I'm not sure if Arteta can see it as clear as me.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I both love and hate how much this kid backs himself. If your posting stuff like that with a mini contract saga at his age you’ve either got an elite team or confidence behind you.

Would prefer to see him over Nketiah but not really possible until he signs.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
He literally created 4 goals in, like, 90 minutes of EL action.

Against pub teams.

We need to be more ruthless with youngsters, it's laughable to see a 19y old player that has done absolutely nothing in footballing terms is trying to play hard ball with us.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The clever thing to do would be to sell Eddie and Laca in the summer (both have a year left on their contracts) sign Balogun up, move Auba up front and sign Neto.

Auba/Balogun
Neto/Martinelli - Buendia/ESR - Saka/Willian

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A friend of a friend mentioned that he’s asked Arteta for assurances and was told that he has Auba, Laca and Nketiah ahead of him. He does want to stay though.

Now I guess it would be bad management to tell him that Eddie and maybe Laca might move on this summer but I’m hoping he can read between the lines.
Laca isn't extending, Auba can't play through the middle and there are no talks with Nketiah. Balogun must know that in six months we won't have anyone who can play through the middle. The spot is virtually his.

Melquiades

Against pub teams.

We need to be more ruthless with youngsters, it's laughable to see a 19y old player that has done absolutely nothing in footballing terms is trying to play hard ball with us.

The point is that in the few minutes he has played, he literally couldn't possibly have looked any better or done anything more.

Looked good against Man City too, and they aren't a pub team, to the best of my knowledge.

How we should be negotiating with young players is a completely different argument from whether that young player has looked good and impressed.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
The point is that in the few minutes he has played, he literally couldn't possibly have looked any better or done anything more.

Looked good against Man City too, and they aren't a pub team, to the best of my knowledge.

How we should be negotiating with young players is a completely different argument from whether that young player has looked good and impressed.

Like you said yourself, he played minutes. When he starts performing in the PL we can talk.

I won't be too fussed about if he doesn't commit, he hasn't shown the level of Saka and Martinelli talent.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Laca isn't extending, Auba can't play through the middle and there are no talks with Nketiah. Balogun must know that in six months we won't have anyone who can play through the middle. The spot is virtually his.
Laca will be here next season. He will not move anywhere

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom