• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun: Balogone

Is he better than Lacazette?

• Total voters

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
So we're agreeing a new contract for a guy who's not been in a squad for months? Sounds a bit dodgy

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

20 league goals for Fol Rida next season.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Auba, Martinelli and Balogun as cf options next year. I'm here for it. Laca (reluctantly) and Nketiah out.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think he's spot on here to be honest, and yeah Saliba has to play next season.

I mean yeah isn’t that everyone’s wish list but that’s straight out of football manager.

Post that in the wish list thread and you’d get laughed at for being unrealistic. Apparently we’re hard up with not many ways of raising funds in a pandemic.

You wonder how much money we’ll even have.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Good news on Balogun.

If Lacazette is to leave, lets use that money to upgrade our midfield and fullback options first. Our strike force can always do with a boost but first things first.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I get the feeling the timing is purposeful, to give us a boost after a negative result last night.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I mean yeah isn’t that everyone’s wish list but that’s straight out of football manager.

Post that in the wish list thread and you’d get laughed at for being unrealistic. Apparently we’re hard up with not many ways of raising funds in a pandemic.

You wonder how much money we’ll even have.

Yeah I mean I'm not saying it's at all realistic given what we know about this club, but it's what's got to happen if they truly want to compete for the top 6 again (something the club keep banging on about).

I'm not a finance guy but we have an owner worth 8 billion or whatever, surley there are ways for him to inject a bit of capital into the club.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Wonder what promises we made? What does it mean for Martinelli? I spose it depends if we get EL football if the third choice gets many games. Unless Auba isn't even considered a CF by Arteta.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Excellent news this. Had a hunch after all the smoke that he might be staying due to how quiet everything was, no links or nothing. Has all the attributes to lead the line for us but still has a lot of developing to do so let's see what happens next season.

Sadly for me, this means Nketiah is definitely out the door. Still have a lot of time for Eddie but I think he has to leave.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bolagun always wanted to stay it's the agent who played around now he finally got his money i hope Bolagun change his agent

Goonger

Saliba is literally #5 on here 😭

Agree on all, but let's be realistic here.

1. Martinelli should get game time here, still have the likes of Pepe & Willian for back up.

2. If sticking to the 4231, think we all agree on this. Wonder if we might think of moving to 433 to control games better mind you.

3. Partey partner probably most important for me & should be number 1 priority.

4. Agreed. Bellerin out, new right back in, Cedric as RB back up.

5. We all think that should be Saliba.

6. Not against Matt Ryan staying on.

7. More natural left back back up needed. Don't want to see Cedric here again.

So out the 7, could get away with 3 bigger signings, using our own players at for 1 & 5, & cheaper signings for 6 & 7.

Makes things a lot more realistic.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom