• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun: Balogone

Is he better than Lacazette?

• Total voters

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
There is a starter way to do this - give him a tasty signing on fee and/or loyalty bonuses. You can't be giving an unproven kid 40k a week.

I thought Martinelli was on around 4tk and Saka 80k, no?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He have to fancy his chances next season laca Nektiah gone we likely signing striker he'll be part of this squad

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Seriously though, if he commits he should be starting for the rest of the season in the league. Let’s see what he’s all about before making a decision on him staying or going out on loan next season.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Seriously though, if he commits he should be starting for the rest of the season in the league. Let’s see what he’s all about before making a decision on him staying or going out on loan next season.
We can't get Martinelli starting atm

pikey2000

will be interesting to see how this pans out, there is a window of opportunity there for him now, similar to Nketieh's opportunity over the last couple of seasons, can he make a big enough impact with bit part game time? We shall see.

Is there anyone on here who has watched him extensively at youth level that can give me the low down on how good he is and what attributes does he bring to the table that make you think he might be a success where others like Nketieh have failed?

Nketieh scoring for fun at all levels apart from first team, is there a chance Balogun will be the same?

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom