• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Folarin Balogun (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

The journalist who wrote the story is close to the player’s agents

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Big big fee if he goes. Wouldn’t be happy selling at all.
Leao swap deal

Uh Oh Oops GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
No point dealing with the likes of AC Milan and most other Italian, French, German clubs. They expect huge fees for their bit part players and then expect to pay pittance for a young talented striker.

If we are to sell its to a PL club. Forest happily paid near 40m for Gibbs White. They'd easily do similar or more for Flo.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I don't think it would be anything like that. Italian clubs would offer no such sum. Fulham would probably offer more than anything AC Milan could...
Also the wages he would get at Fulham would probably be better. Think Lenos on nearly 5m a year.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Bring him back next season and we would have 3 good strikers which we will need to compete in all the various cups.

Arsenal4life14

I don't think it would be anything like that. Italian clubs would offer no such sum. Fulham would probably offer more than anything AC Milan could...
Yeah I agree clubs outside England won't likely spend that on him but it is what we should be aiming for and if we don't get that I'd rather keep him and hope he starts banging in the goals for us. Hopefully if he keeps scoring maybe PSG will look at him and offer decent money.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I agree clubs outside England won't likely spend that on him but it is what we should be aiming for and if we don't get that I'd rather keep him and hope he starts banging in the goals for us. Hopefully if he keeps scoring maybe PSG will look at him and offer decent money.
I think we might give him a run in the pre-season and August. If you consider how is doing now, you'd think he could be of interest for some Premier League clubs...

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I think Jesus will be the figurehead for Arteta project and rightfully so. Question is which one of Eddie and Balo we keep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom