• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football Manager 2008.

gunnerGH

Established Member
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/9961/****offhs3.png

:lol:

They had 2 men sent off in first half.

Went All out Attack second half and we still couldnt score.

......this game is soo soo unrealistic

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
sometimes its just luck.

my league always is the top4 fighting, and only seperated by 2 pts

gunnerGH

Established Member
yeah but theres a difference between luck and just plain bullshit. Im doing crap this year and I score around a goal every 8 shots on target. pfffft

gunnerGH

Established Member
This is pisstaking now.

Gilberto missing his second peno of the season....

How stupid are the creators of this game?

Can anyone please tell me which arsenal player will score a spot kick according to this game?....

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
stfu, it bugs me at work ffs :p

just because you won your game, seems like a fluke if you compare the majority of our results :)

DREVAK

Established Member
gunnerGH said:
This is pisstaking now.

Can anyone please tell me which arsenal player will score a spot kick according to this game?....

Have you applied the non beta patch? I seem to recall either the original game or the beta patch having a glitch with penalties.

gunnerGH

Established Member
Ive put this patch on but i think it went over Gilberto's eyes rather than the game.

RVP is new sport kick taker.

He better not let me down gurgen

entropy13

Established Member
It's really difficult starting out with a big club. One of the better choices is starting out with a struggling team or with a club that can challenge for the title (but outside the "usual" clubs, i.e. Everton, ManCity, Fiorentina, Vilarreal, Lazio, Bordeaux, Marseille, Schalke, Leverkusen, etc.)

gunnerGH

Established Member
Ive got a few other games running....Accrington Stanley, and St Mirren.

The arsenal one is the most entertaining though.

entropy13

Established Member
If you got enough money, try getting Vantaggiato, Pazzini, Guardado and Naldo. They're one of the big reasons for the Viola rampage at Serie A, CL, Coppa Italia and other tournaments. :D

gunnerGH

Established Member
Pazzini is sky high in price.

I signed torje for 2.5 mil
esparaza for 2.5 mil

Did you realise unlike previous versions, youth players seem to just appear in your U18 squad....don't know if you noticed this? Re-gens I mean.

Also if you type in "no club" from the search bar you can find many decent youngsters who have not had a club in there career. Some have very good potential

entropy13

Established Member
gunnerGH said:

esparaza for 2.5 mil

Did you realise unlike previous versions, youth players seem to just appear in your U18 squad....don't know if you noticed this? Re-gens I mean.

Also if you type in "no club" from the search bar you can find many decent youngsters who have not had a club in there career. Some have very good potential

That happens in the reserves in my case. I get to sign lots of new players, great stats, but not all of them have good potential (and I get money for them :p)

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
gunnerGH said:
This is pisstaking now.

Most likely Vpersie, or Rosicky.

gunnerGH

Established Member
entropy13 said:
gunnerGH said:

esparaza for 2.5 mil

That happens in the reserves in my case. I get to sign lots of new players, great stats, but not all of them have good potential (and I get money for them :p)

Do you mean the "greyed out" players or real players?

entropy13

Established Member
gunnerGH said:
entropy13 said:
gunnerGH said:

esparaza for 2.5 mil

Do you mean the "greyed out" players or real players?

Greyed out players.

gunnerGH

Established Member
Yeh, thats a game error. I remember reading it on the fix up patch.

The patch (on an earlier page i think) fixes this........if you want the patch that is. :D

entropy13

Established Member
gunnerGH said:
Yeh, thats a game error. I remember reading it on the fix up patch.

The patch (on an earlier page i think) fixes this........if you want the patch that is. :D

I already downloaded the patch. Still haven't installed it yet though. :p

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom