• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football Manager Live

qs

Established Member
Anyone else on this yet?

Its quite dull isn't it. Nowhere near as good as the normal game IMO.

jay-d

Established Member
I've been on it for 2 days now, it's definalty not as exciting as the offline version but if they tweak a few things I reckon it could really take off.

qs

Established Member
It takes ages to get into properly anyway. What gameworld are you in?

jay-d

Established Member
Yes they are doing lots of tests on the servers, making the game slow. I'm in Gameworld 3.

gunnerGH

Established Member
Ive ordered my copy of this game which is out tomorrow, apparently it is really addictive.

Free 4 month subscription with the option to extend if I like the game.

Anyone else purchased a copy (I know Smartly Dressed Morris has), would be good if we could get somekind of league going!

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
I dont play any more subscription games since i kicked my WoW addiction 2 years ago. Its sounds interesting though, but il stick to my FM09 for now :wink:

gunnerGH

Established Member
is there a way of setting up your own league or do we just have to join the same game session and hope we get put in the same league!?

Smartly Dressed Morris

By the looks of it we can also set up our own league -

"Create and run your own mini-leagues and cup competitions
Take on the best or compete for bragging rights against your mates."

nazo

Established Member
I'm going to check for a hard copy to see

edit: i checked and the only way would be to order it from the uk. meh to that, they don't even offer a trial to convince you that the game is any good.

Rocafella

Established Member
Don't fancy paying a monthly subscription for a game I already have and can play with my mates if I want to anyway.

gunnerGH

Established Member
I will later on defo, Im still at work until 5pm so just reading through the forums for some tips! I take it there are a hell of a lot of gameworlds?

qs

Established Member
I gave this up after the Beta, life sucking devil game. Beware.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom